Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Aaron Reichow (areichow) - BPL Guest

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Aaron Reichow has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Reichow

Showing 161 - 170 of 819 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...82

Forum » Thread

Re: Thanks for the weight
In the interest of providing multiple points, my 2011 Houdini in XL is 4.4 oz.

In GEAR » I need the weight of an XL Patagonia Houdini
March 28, 4:40pm

Re: Previous Posting Link
Ah! I should do some follow up in that thread. Leigh sent me a PM asking me how I liked the Pyra Tent. I'll trim down my reply some and post it in my original thread...

In GEAR » Anyone have experience with a PyraTent
March 28, 4:37pm

Saturday night bumpage
bump!

In Gear Swap » FS or Trade: NWT Granite Gear Stratus Access FZ-4500 (Regular Torso)
March 26, 7:25pm

Re: Best Durable Hardshell Jacket
What are your requirements other than durability? Is this for backpacking, or are you willing to get something heavier then most of us would take on trail? To me, the obvious thing would be to g...

In GEAR » Best Durable Hardshell Jacket
March 26, 5:36pm

Re: Daypack with Large Front Mesh Pocket?
Not a perfect answer, especially cost-wise... But I use my ULA Circuit with the compression straps engaged, sans hipbelt and stay. Awesome day pack. :)

In GEAR » Daypack with Large Front Mesh Pocket?
March 26, 2:52pm

Re: Re: Where is the definitive pack measuring/fitting thread?
Erm. Yeah, doesn't later much then. :) my bad! Personal experience would say to err on the side of a larger torso size for a frameless pack where most weight is on the shoulders.

In GEAR » Where is the definitive pack measuring/fitting thread?
March 26, 8:34am

Re: Re: "Cap 1 vs Cap 2"
Thanks for putting it better than I could, Eugene! My only beef with Cap 2 is the fit, at least with my small sample. Cap 1 in XXL fits well, but Cap 2 XXL is way too big and XL is super short.

In GEAR » Cap 1 vs Cap 2
March 26, 7:10am

Re: Where is the definitive pack measuring/fitting thread?
Not sure if there's a difference there- measure to the iliac crest. If you're overweight such that finding your iliac crest is difficult, it is even more complicated. If you're measu...

In GEAR » Where is the definitive pack measuring/fitting thread?
March 26, 7:05am

Re: No Z-lite for 2 year old!!!
@Walter Pick your poison- I'll take dozens of little lakes on a non-absorbent pad than a big single puddle on the floor of the tent soaking into my expensive down bag... :)

In GEAR » What air pad for my toddler? Crazy kid won't sleep on foam anymore
March 25, 4:03pm

DriDucks!
DriDucks, all the way. For most 3-season situations, anything more is a waste of money and weight. That's been my experience, at least!

In GEAR » ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
March 25, 3:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Reichow

Aaron Reichow has posted no reviews.