BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 161 - 170 of 1137 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...114

Forum » Thread

Ed
Thank you to everyone for the help, I'll let him know and get back to you.

In Chaff » 83 year old man in San Fernado Valley Los Angeles needs to rent a garage to sleep in
October 12, 3:36pm

ed
I tried to give him money; he would not take money. He's just trying to find a place to sleep. He's proud and he's used to working to pay his way but he's too old at this point to...

In Chaff » 83 year old man in San Fernado Valley Los Angeles needs to rent a garage to sleep in
October 12, 3:25pm

83 year old man in San Fernado Valley Los Angeles needs to rent a garage to sleep in
My neighbors handyman Ed, is 83 but he can on longer work. He is sweet, kind, resourceful, he was always one to take care of his tools and do thorough intelligent work. Anyway he is looking for ...

October 12, 12:40pm

o
I went in before it offically opened a few weeks ago.

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 11, 7:37pm

obamacare
I used the obamacare calc on the website before it went live and I would have to pay double almost $6000 a year more for my family of 4. I currently have insurance through my employer so I hope th...

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 11, 5:54pm

Montbell Alpine down jacket
I have a Montbell Alpine down jacket, (not Montbell Alpine Light but a warmer version no longer made) Men's size medium, weight 16.9 oz., blue, 800 fill down, fully baffled construction, ela...

In Gear Swap » Wtb alpine light parka or mirage
October 10, 12:33am

cuben dog pack
I'd be careful about making a cuben pack for a dog. Dogs overheat as it is. Cuben is light but hot and sweaty when worn as a saddle. Also I made the mistake of using my blast for a crosscoun...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Fiber Dog Backpack
October 08, 12:02pm

xlite
I'll send you an email, I'd like to buy the xlite short wide, if it's still available. Anthony

In Gear Swap » Neo Xlite wide/short
October 07, 10:53pm

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » arcteryx atom vest, PHD vest, myog 900 fill down vest
October 06, 8:07pm

sale pending
sale pending

In Gear Swap » Outdoor Research Helium II Rain Jacket, black, large, 7oz
October 06, 7:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm