Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 161 - 170 of 405 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...41

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Free MLD Gear
Nick, I don't know if it's against the rules, but it certainly seems against the spirit. Encouraging/exhorting people to vote is one thing, offering material rewards for voting is another I...

In Gear Deals » Free MLD Gear
November 06, 10:03am

I voted for...
ZPacks

In Gear Deals » Free MLD Gear
November 06, 10:01am

Re: Re: Another article
"there are some things that we should not know/or will not know..." You shouldn't know that your government agencies are breaking your laws and lying to your representatives in govern...

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
November 04, 9:45am

Re: September Trip to the Winds
I enjoyed the TR, Randy. Almost made me want to get a dog. rOg, by coincidence I came across your blog today and enjoyed your trip report there too. I think I should worry about rain less.

In Post-Trip Reports » September Trip to the Winds
November 04, 7:16am

Re: sewing nylon reinforcements to cuben
Samuel, for sewing cuben, have you considered using the hybrid cuben repair patches the ZPacks sells (http://www.zpacks.com/accessories/tape.shtml)?

In Make Your Own Gear » .34 ounce Cuben over 10d nylon
November 03, 12:20am

Re: Re: Re: MLife Blue Light Specials
No, you're not. I started seeing them today, too. Edited to add: And just received an email about it from BPL. 70% vote in favour of a 90-day trial period with ads. And edited again to add: S...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Survey for advertising to be seen by MLifers
November 01, 2:35pm

Duplex Simplex
According to ZPacks' Facebook page, there "may be" a one person version of the Duplex on the way.

In GEAR » Zpacks Duplex?
November 01, 11:35am

Re: Re: Budget
"Trying to get both packs, shoes, etc under the beak of the Twin felt like mission impossible." My wife and I actually manage to get all our gear inside the Twin itself. (It probably dep...

In GEAR » Zpacks Duplex?
October 30, 8:40am

Re: Re: Version 4 available?
John and Justice, I emailed Joe recently. He replied on 25th October after returning from a trip. He said the Duplex 4 had performed well on the trip and he'd be putting it up on the site as so...

In GEAR » Zpacks Duplex?
October 29, 2:36pm

Re: Lightest trekking poles
Samuel, according to the ultralighoutdoorgear website, the Fizan Compact top pole has a diameter of 17mm, but I don't know if that is internal or external. If Fizan isn't responding to emai...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 21, 3:39am

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.