BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 161 - 170 of 382 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...39

Forum » Thread

Fly Creek UL2
Agree with trying out the FC UL2 first - my wife and I use it and I wouldn't want to share one with someone I wasn't intimate with. Also agree that he won't stay small long.

In GEAR » My first lightweight tent
November 28, 2:36pm

PA camping
State Game Lands may be camped on IF you're on the AT AND you exit the trail at a different spot than you entered (Game Commission's definition of a through hike). State Parks you can only...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backcountry backpacking/camping in Eastern PA
October 24, 4:38pm

Mason twine
I had problems with myself tripping over the guys in daylight (I know, no excuse) until I replaced them with neon green masons twine.

In GEAR » Guyline tripping prevention with kids?
October 24, 4:33pm

critters
FWIW, when my wife and I went backpacking in the Grand Canyon last November (after reading this thread) we kept our food in an Opsack, inside an Ursack Minor (the rodent-resistant one, not the orig...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » URsack in the Grand Canyon
August 20, 5:02pm

Cold Feet
I am subject to cold feet and hands. On my last winter outing, my feet got cold enough in camp that when I went to bed, even with dry wool socks plus Goosefeet inside a down bag, they remained num...

In GEAR » Nalgene bottles, worth their weight
August 16, 1:04pm

Tanka Bites
Picked some of these up at Grand Canyon last year and really enjoyed them http://www.tankabar.com/cgi-bin/nanf/public/product-tankabite-intro.cvw?sessionid=11c8dd67e0649c457ec5f06f9110a1ec47999b...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Good jerky (not an oxymoron!)
August 13, 8:43am

Baked Tofu
"You can find baked tofu in sealed pouches in nearly any grocery store..." ... in Seattle. Not around here!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Live to eat...
July 28, 11:47am

Re: Good (instant) oatmeal
Sorry, good instant oatmeal is an oxymoron. I can wait a few minutes while my regular rolled oats (supplemented with freeze dried fruit plus a shot of flax seed meal, and maybe some Nido) FBCs. G...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Lavish(TM) Chocolate Oatmeal?
July 24, 9:24pm

Re: Re: PLB vs SPOT...It's really a non-emergency anti-rescue device
My wife and I bought a Spot 2 last winter, after her mother almost called out SAR when the temperature got down to 20F (we were fine, and weren't even overdue). We figured it could ease some f...

In GEAR » SPOT vs PLB (now that prices have changed)
July 23, 9:18pm

REI
Same price at REI, with free shipping. http://www.rei.com/product/810054/exofficio-dryfly-flex-shirt-mens

In Gear Deals » 25% off code for ExOfficio DryFly Flex Shirts
July 22, 12:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.