Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 161 - 170 of 693 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...70

Forum » Thread

X2
On Bryce's comment. If you know your gonna be off-trail a lot, then look for something else.

In GEAR » Can't decide
June 06, 10:48pm

Ya
It's basically a smaller amount packaged for sale at a terrifically higher profit margin. That's probably why its on the shelf. -You can just pull off some TP and put in a zip lock bag and ...

In GEAR » Smaller size packaging
June 06, 10:44pm

I agree Rakesh
And the comment was directed toward the Easton rep. If I were commenting on Henry, it would be only positive. And I've never bought anything from TT. Even so, Henry has just plain been helpful...

In GEAR » New Easton Nano Stakes
June 06, 10:22pm

Mesh pockets
Great idea for sure. All tents should have one or two. Keeps the fragile items out of harms way and for very little extra weight.

In GEAR » Tarptent Stratospire 2 first use report
June 05, 10:29pm

Yes
Can be seen here as well http://www.tarptent.com/notch.html and then click the arrow twice to see the photo. 76 x 25 x 3 pad dimensions

In GEAR » SMD Skyscape Scout
June 05, 10:23pm

Very nice
Thank you Easton rep for your detailed explanation of the continuing R&D process on these stakes and Eastons customer commitment. Pretty refreshing. And thanks to Henry for the helpful nudge.

In GEAR » New Easton Nano Stakes
June 05, 10:08pm

Both great tents
I've looked at both offerings (notch/skyscape). For my use, the notch really hits all the high points. Double wall, two doors, big storage, and a net inner that can be purchased with partial ma...

In GEAR » SMD Skyscape Scout
June 05, 10:03pm

Very nice tent
I would have bought one of these last year if it had been available. At or just before that time I really didn't want to use my hiking poles for tent poles but have since gotten over that and i...

In GEAR » Tarptent Stratospire 2 first use report
June 05, 9:39pm

Long time no see
Hey Bryce, Welcome back. Seems as if a new Murmur, Zpacks, or Zimmerbuilt creation would be good choices. Good thing about the last two is you can get a custom built pack. You should check out C...

In GEAR » Been out of the game, need to replace my GG Murmur w/ something similar
June 03, 12:53am

Nice article
I really liked the Montane Atomic DTs and would appreciate them even more if they came in at a similar weight to the Montbell VersaLite.

In Editor's Roundtable » Rain Pants State of the Market Report
May 30, 9:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm