BPL Community Profile

Tony Fleming (TonyFleming) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Tony Fleming has not added a biography yet.
CityBlue Springs
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tony Fleming

Showing 161 - 170 of 188 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Some things to look at
I've recently been trying to lighten up as well. I'm at the point now where I'm starting to look at the price per ounce to replace an item. Some of the things I had been looking at are ...

In Gear Lists » Trying to lighten- proposed 16 pound gear list
July 01, 4:38am

WTB Carbon fiber poles for big Sky Evolution 2P
I'm looking to lighten up my Evolution 2P by replacing the aluminum poles with carbon fiber poles. Anyone have a set of carbon fiber poles they're not using? Thanks, Tony PM or flemi...

In Gear Swap » WTB Carbon fiber poles for big Sky Evolution 2P
June 24, 6:15pm

Thanks for the input
Sounds like the 900L size is the way to go, instead of 1300L. I had heard the Evernew handles can get pretty hot and melt the insulation back when using it with the caldera cone. I also read that ...

In GEAR » Which pot to choose for two?
June 06, 11:11pm

Which pot to choose for two?
I'm looking for ideas on a two person set up to include cooking in the pot and not just boiling water. Anyone have a recomendation on the Vargo 1.3 L nonstick pot or the REI 1.3 L nonstick ...

In GEAR » Which pot to choose for two?
June 05, 10:44pm

Found Evernew 1.3L uncoated pot 4.6 oz
Hi David, I don't know if it's to late, but I ran across the Evernew 1.3L uncoated pot at Antigravity gear. http://tiny.cc/FnDJe Regards, Tony

In Gear Swap » WTB: Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot (Uncoated, *not* non-stick)
June 04, 8:40pm

Lightest 2.5" Insulated Pad with Pillow or most comfortable?
Hi Casey, I'm also a side sleeper. In my quest for a great nights sleep, after giving up on Thermarest, I bought an Insulmat(6 tubes)20"x72"x2.5". Then a BA air core mummy pa...

In GEAR » Lightest 2.5" Insulated Pad with Pillow
May 23, 9:18pm

Rain/wind shells
If you search the forums for Event rain wear you will find the consensus was/is the Integral Designs Thru-hiker jacket. I couldn't justify the expense and went with a paclite jacket that someon...

In GEAR » Rain/wind shells
May 19, 5:48pm

Any one have a ULA Amigo?
Thanks Andrew, I didn't know the hose could be that short. I was planning to add a platypus filter link to the end. So sucking on it to get it started would be a little difficult. But I thin...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gravity feed water filter hose length
January 24, 8:14pm

Gravity feed water filter hose length
I'm making a gravity feed water filter. Any suggestions on the optimum hose length? I remember a similar discussion years ago on yahoo groups backpacking light, but couldn't find anything...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gravity feed water filter hose length
January 23, 8:38pm

FS Polar Guard Delta Quilt
$150 + 7.00 Priority mail shipping email fleming1913atcomcastdotnet Measures 68 1/2" x 39 1/2" and has 2 layers of 68g/sq m Polarguard Delta Footbox is 16" long and has 3 la...

In Gear Swap » FS Polar Guard Delta Quilt
December 08, 4:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Tony Fleming

Tony Fleming has posted no reviews.