Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ryan (Sixguns01) - BPL Guest

My Locale Somewhere. Probably lost.
About Me Recreational Backpacker and Kayaker
My PDF Gear ListRyan's All-Purpose Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ryan

Showing 161 - 170 of 460 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...46

Forum » Thread

Awesome Deal Only TODAY!
Sierra Trading Post has a coupon code for 35% off 1 item. Lots of great deals. I believe this code works at checkout. Also if you invite a friend we both get 10$ with email address. Some nice Grego...

In GEAR » Awesome Deal Only TODAY!
February 05, 3:59pm

Shoes and what to expect for the Adirondacks
James- Are Bear Vaults allowed in the Eastern region of ADK? Thought I read that they weren't; a bear figured out how to open them. I like Bear Vaults. Seem to be the lightest.

In GEAR » Shoes and what to expect for the Adirondacks??
February 05, 3:37pm

Re: Rugged
We are doing the Haystack and Marcy Peaks as well. Monday-Friday Trip. My shoes are: Asolo Fugitives, Garmont Eclipse III GTX and Non-GTX Salomon Wing Tips Trail Runners. I made the move to l...

February 04, 10:50am

Re: Gram Weeine
I'm an idiot! Sorry, didn't see it. Thanks

In GEAR » iPhone Gear List App
February 04, 10:40am

Shoes and what to expect for the Adirondacks??
Planning a 5 day trip in early August to the High Peaks region of the Adirondacks. Never packed the the Dacks before, so sorry for the basic questions. I carry a base weight of 10lbs+- by the way....

February 04, 10:10am

Re: iPhone Gear List App
whats the name of the app?

In GEAR » iPhone Gear List App
February 04, 9:57am

Re: Canada Dry
Dan- Had same issue of alcohol dissolving he markings. I put a thin strip of Blue Painters Tape on the side and them put the markings for the ounces on that. So far so good. Hope it helps

In GEAR » containers for fuel alcohol
February 03, 5:15am

Re: What pack would you recommend?
I went with the Pinnacle last year. The Gossamer Gear packs weren't comfortable for me. The 2010 model has a better belt; padded and pockets.

In GEAR » What pack would you recommend?
February 02, 5:15pm

Re: Best cord for tarp
550 Paracord is almost indestructible and pretty thick & light. Love this stuff. Has many uses.

In GEAR » Best cord for tarp
February 02, 5:13pm

Re: Re: Catskills Maps?
Thanks- The AMC map seems to get a lot of criticism. Will pick up the Trail Conf maps.

In GEAR » Catskills Maps?
February 02, 5:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan has posted no reviews.