Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 161 - 170 of 1074 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...108

Forum » Thread

Re: Childs BackPack project
Hi Lewis, I'm not sure of your target age group. I'd THINK that you'd be looking maybe age 10 and up as being independent in managing their bloods and sugars. By this age most of ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Childs BackPack project
February 20, 3:24am

Re: Our BPL Video Valentine: 3rd Annual Bay Area GGG Backpackers Gone Wild
Thanks EJ and Andrea, that was great. Now the obvious question........What the Hell had Doug been drinking the night before to get the BCB to blow flames like that???

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Campsite Activities for the GGG
February 14, 3:53am

Re: Mummerys Blood.......Evil
Mike, You're a bad, bad man. Bovril is disgusting at the best of times,and no way adding dark rum is making it any better. Don't tease the poor Seppos. And this from a Scotchman. (...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Adult beverages for Winter Camping
February 14, 3:00am

Very nice
Hi Ben, That is a very cool site. Why not contact them and see if they would adapt it for UL backpacking. Ideally it would be great to be able to populate the checklist with your own gear, but...

In Gear Lists » I Love the FORMAT of this Checklist!
February 12, 2:41am

Email sent
Hi Roger, Should be an email arriving now. Let me know if not. Regards, Rod

In Gear Swap » Lots of Mid-Height Shoes
February 06, 3:52am

Masochists
Roger, I'll take the Masochists if they're still available Thanks, Rod

In Gear Swap » Lots of Mid-Height Shoes
February 03, 8:49am

Prop up the Jetboil?
Hi Keith, What about trying it with th Jetboil propped up so the base is the same height above the burner as your other pot? I know people have done this by adding a silicone ring ( eg wrist ban...

In GEAR » Jetboil Sol Ti pot with Caldera Cone
January 31, 5:16pm

SL2 Nest
Just looking at the nest, it looks like the poles in the SL2 are far enough apart to sleep between http://www.golite.com/Shangri-La-2-Nest-P891.aspx

In GEAR » Shangri-La 2 Shelter Big Enough for 2 People?
January 11, 4:53pm

Mid?
If your main concern on the single Mid is having the pole in the middle of you both, you could easily sleep both on one side of the pole, leaving the other side free for gear, cooking etc. I'...

In GEAR » Shangri-La 2 Shelter Big Enough for 2 People?
January 11, 4:49pm

Re: Re "US only medical conditions"
Nah, it's not Communism, its just the cold. You need a down sporran to keep them in.

In Chaff » US only medical conditions
January 07, 4:27am

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.