BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 161 - 170 of 1068 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...107

Forum » Thread

Prop up the Jetboil?
Hi Keith, What about trying it with th Jetboil propped up so the base is the same height above the burner as your other pot? I know people have done this by adding a silicone ring ( eg wrist ban...

In GEAR » Jetboil Sol Ti pot with Caldera Cone
January 31, 5:16pm

SL2 Nest
Just looking at the nest, it looks like the poles in the SL2 are far enough apart to sleep between http://www.golite.com/Shangri-La-2-Nest-P891.aspx

In GEAR » Shangri-La 2 Shelter Big Enough for 2 People?
January 11, 4:53pm

Mid?
If your main concern on the single Mid is having the pole in the middle of you both, you could easily sleep both on one side of the pole, leaving the other side free for gear, cooking etc. I'...

In GEAR » Shangri-La 2 Shelter Big Enough for 2 People?
January 11, 4:49pm

Re: Re "US only medical conditions"
Nah, it's not Communism, its just the cold. You need a down sporran to keep them in.

In Chaff » US only medical conditions
January 07, 4:27am

Motivation?
Maybe swap packs with them for ten minutes, half way up the hill? If they won't go for that, make sure they lift your pack into the car at the start and end of the trip. I found that a big ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "UL'er" vs "Traditional" Can we integrate ??
January 02, 4:05pm

Red and green?
Hi Kat, I'm not sure from your post if you have enough to do any more along the same lines as these, but if you do, would it be possible to get a red and green one? You did me a large bri...

In Gear Deals » Alpaca and Merino hats. New technology, non stagnant ;)
December 29, 9:26pm

Re: Re: I think he just showed up.
Damn, just when I thought I was the first to work something out. Still, clearly BPL's policy has worked once.......just saying. BTW Doug, the other MLife benefit you provide showed up in m...

In Chaff » Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
December 23, 2:20pm

Re: "...going by the SOM report on it"
My guess is this is the VERY detailed SOTM, State Of The Market report that was published on BPL this year, about inflateable sleeping pads. Well worth the price of membership if you're buying...

In GEAR » My frustrating times with the Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak AC
December 23, 2:10pm

I think he just showed up.
Anyone check the new threads in Gear Swap today? There's at least one new, non-member started thread there. Now to really boost the value of a membership for those keen on GEar Swap, why n...

In Chaff » Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
December 23, 1:52pm

Oops.
Oops, wrong thread

In Chaff » BPL is changing
December 23, 1:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.