Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

J R (RavenUL) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale J R hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J R has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J R

Showing 161 - 170 of 421 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...43

Forum » Thread

Re: Kilt
Brian No problem. Just trying to answer your question.

In Multiple Use Gear » Where did I see that?
July 27, 8:07pm

Im not sure what "bear fashion" is (unless you mean "Bear Kilts" which is based in Vancouver)... but kilts are definatly NOT "gay fashion" (whatever that is). Many people wear them for the comfo...

July 27, 1:08pm

Re: Altitude
I live at 6000ft, and regularly go several thousand feet higher. One time at Barr Camp (10,200ft on the way to summit Pikes peak) the only lighter we could get to work was a Bic. Of course, I...

In GEAR » Best butane lighter?
July 26, 11:33pm

Sportkilt.com sells a very basic kilt made up in their "PCT Tartan". So popular it sold out faster than they can make them.

July 26, 5:38pm

Re: Ultra light kilt?
I often wear a kilt while hiking, and have a silnylon "rain kilt".... but cuben seems to be a bit too transparent to go wearing "regimental"

July 26, 3:18pm

Re: Re: ZPacks
I too am generally more impressed with innovation rather than adaptation... but if evoluttion has taught even one thing to the careful observer, it is that diversity - both on the large scale and t...

In GEAR » Something new.
July 24, 2:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ZPacks
Its called free market capitalism. Theres nothing "less honest" about offering a "reasonable quality copy of a larger company's product for a lower price". You know, unless its "less honest...

In GEAR » Something new.
July 24, 1:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: ZPacks
So... what is your recommendation for a fledgling company to prove their quality and customer service? NOT try to sell things? Sell them cheaper? Seel them more expensive? What? Im genuinely curiou...

In GEAR » Something new.
July 24, 1:07pm

Re: Re: ZPacks
Looks like someone took a G6, SuperSized it, and added water bottle pockets. It looks like its literally the halfway point between the G5 and the G6 to me. Nothing revolutionary, but I bet it fits...

In GEAR » Something new.
July 24, 11:32am

Re: Jam
Then it *SHOULD* be fine... all things being equal. Hit your local REI and see how you like the fit.

In GEAR » Is the Jam going to work for me?
July 21, 11:12pm

All Reader Reviews by J R

J R has posted no reviews.