Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dave . (Ramapo) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dave . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me This user does not want you to know his biography.
CityBurlington, VT
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave .

Showing 161 - 170 of 759 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...76

Forum » Thread

Glacier National Park
Some stuff from out West.

In Photo Gallery » Above Treeline
September 24, 11:01am

The Trap Dike

September 24, 10:51am

The Bonds
Bondcliff. Bond's summit.

September 24, 10:34am

Giant & Rocky Peak Ridge
On the summit of Giant. Rocky Peak Ridge.

September 24, 10:30am

Haystack in the ADK
Sitting on the shoulder of Little Haystack. Looking from Little Haystack to Haystack. Looking back on Little Haystack from the shoulder of Haystack. On the summ...

September 24, 10:20am

Mora
I have big hands (can palm a basketball etc.) and I get on fine with the Mora Clipper. To my mind, that grip is the best of the Mora's. The wood grips are too slipery. Clipper all the way...

In GEAR » Wood Stoves and Knives
September 24, 9:53am

Mora and 0 degree bevel
>>You need a knife with a Scandinavian grind a.k.a flat grind. Good for wood carving and easy to hand sharpen. Agreed, but do take note that a lot of Moras have a secondary bevel. In other...

September 24, 6:37am

Wood Stoves and Knives
>>Moras are lightweight and inexpensive, but their stick tang can fail during this kind of use. Everyone always says this. I agree to an extent...in principle at least. But I have never h...

September 23, 4:09pm

Wood Stoves and Knives
AG Russell featherlite for making feather sticks. http://www.agrussell.com/ag-russelland%238482%3B-featherlite-clip-point-blade-with-aus-8-steel/p/K-93B/ Frost Mora for baton applications and...

September 23, 3:09pm

Nallo length
>>Oh, I forgot about your height. I would say the Nallo would be too short for you, mainly due to the slope of the back wall. Bummer. ANy suggestions for tall folks?

In GEAR » Best solo winter tent
September 15, 10:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave .

Dave . has posted no reviews.