Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 161 - 170 of 479 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...48

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: New gear tested: good and bad news
HK, I am not sure about testing it again or modifying it at this point. Think I will just go with my Zpacks solo bug tent, which was my back up all along. The appeal of having a 350g all in shelt...

In Gear Lists » My 1+ Season dream list is almost complete!
April 05, 1:34pm

No car for me
I feel like I am the only one that relies on public transportation nearly all the time around here. So no car trunk goodies for me. Usually it's get go bus or train stop that will get me back...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Post-hike rituals
April 03, 4:22pm

New gear tested: good and bad news
Been trying to find the time to get out on an overnighter, but life has just been too busy as of late, so I got desperate and decided to test out my new sleeping bag and bivy outside in my backyard...

April 03, 3:56pm

Re: Re: Tried to put a few pins up
I just deleted my first try, thanks for checking Ken. It's a pretty cool place, you should man. If you do let me know and maybe I can show you around :)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Member Map
March 31, 9:41am

Tried to put a few pins up
Tried to add a pin for myself a few times, but can't see myself on the map yet. Maybe just needs time to update? Anyhow, I will keep an eye on it and make sure it worked. I will be the first...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Member Map
March 31, 9:34am

Finally got around to it...
...took pics of everything and wrote a long, nerdy blog post about all this: http://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.se/2013/03/cesars-updated-ultralight-1-season-gear.html

March 30, 7:28pm

That was easy.
Dug out the small Sawyer (16oz) bladder, cut the top off, went to the bathroom and filled it up with water and it pours fairly well and holds much more water than what I used to use before, which w...

In GEAR » Sawyer squeeze filter container alternatives
March 29, 1:48pm

Re: bing
Jerry - Thanks for the measurements, that ought to help people. Max - Cool that the new Platy and new filter work, looks like you lucked out. Harald - I bought the Platy that fits in a small ...

In GEAR » Sawyer squeeze filter container alternatives
March 29, 1:33pm

Re: Re: Small, very gram geek updates
Thanks Ryan! I am happy that you have enjoyed my evolution. I certainly have enjoyed tinkering around with my kits! Yeah, durability and comfort are constant factors that change for lots of reas...

March 29, 12:34pm

Small, very gram geek updates
I had some rare time to myself today, so I played around with a lot of my gear. Best I could do due to not being able to work out a test run overnight trip yet--hopefully next weekend. But just...

March 29, 10:43am

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.