BPL Community Profile

Philip Delvoie (PhilipD) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Ontario, Canada
About Me Philip Delvoie has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Philip Delvoie

Showing 161 - 170 of 193 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Superstition Wilderness, AZ
Thomas, Great pictures and trip report. Sounds like you had a great time and great company.

In Post-Trip Reports » Superstition Wilderness, AZ
April 27, 3:08pm

Algonquin Provincial Park - Western Uplands April 17th-18th
Eugene, Thanks. It will turn green fast...that is for sure. That was the first time I have been up to the park that early so it was great to see the difference. I am going to try and get anot...

In Post-Trip Reports » Algonquin Provincial Park - Western Uplands April 17th-18th
April 26, 6:02pm

trailhead
Jason, No problems at all at the trailhead with flooding. It was nice and dry. Overall the trail conditions where excellent, with only a few muddy spots. The park did not receive it's usu...

In Post-Trip Reports » Algonquin Provincial Park - Western Uplands April 17th-18th
April 25, 7:26am

Algonquin Provincial Park - Western Uplands April 17th-18th
Algonquin Provincial Park - Western Uplands Hiking Trail April 17th-18th, 2010 This was a quick overnight that I did over a Saturday and Sunday up in Algonquin Park here in Ontario, Canada. I...

April 24, 3:56pm

still testing
Please ignore. Just testing to see how this loads in from another application. And to see how the wrap is handled. test test test test test testing second one test

In User Test Forum » test img
April 24, 1:11pm

test img
testing picture test picture #2 end

In User Test Forum » test img
April 24, 10:49am

Algonquin Weather June/July
Kari, I would say temperatures probably do not drop below 10 celsius at night...but you might get the odd night below that and a lot of nights quite a bit warmer than that. I definitely agree w...

In Post-Trip Reports » Climate in Algonquin Provincial Park in June/July
April 20, 7:26am

Carbon/Cuben Snowshoes
Amazing. Looking forward to hearing your report on how they do on snow.

In Make Your Own Gear » Carbon/Cuben Snowshoes
April 09, 5:25pm

Ontario Early April List
Jason, Yup...right at the trailhead for the Western Uplands trail you will cross a bridge over the Oxtongue River. The bridge is high and dry but the other side is low and I have seen it a foot o...

In Gear Lists » Ontario Early April List
March 29, 6:55pm

Ontario Early April List
Where are you heading Jason? Looking at the long range forecast for Algonquin it is calling for some beautiful weather this weekend...with nights largely above freezing for the most part this week...

In Gear Lists » Ontario Early April List
March 29, 7:09am

All Reader Reviews by Philip Delvoie

Philip Delvoie has posted no reviews.