Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 161 - 170 of 946 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...95

Forum » Thread

LCW
Too funny; I was in LCW as well this Father's Day weekend. Not a dad, but this is the third year in a row my buddy and I take out his children backpacking (First time for his five year old) I p...

In Post-Trip Reports » Lost Creek WIlderness Loop with a full moon on Bison Peak
June 17, 7:25pm

The Trail Show #25 - the West Coast Trail
Show #25 – Summer’s here and so is Woodsy Owl – This month we hear tales of hitchhiking woe with special guest FJ “Sidewinder” Avellana, we don’t say a word about Man Camp, P.O.D. talks...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #25 - the West Coast Trail
June 17, 2:03pm

Payne Gulch TH.
Payne Gulch TH. Nice and close. re: THe mountain man photo My buddies at work said that will be in a few years. ;)

In Post-Trip Reports » Work Life Balance in the Lost Creek Wilderness
June 17, 12:51pm

Work Life Balance in the Lost Creek Wilderness
I took out three of my co-workers to the LCW last weekend. For all three of my co-workers, it was their first backpacking trip. One had never even gone camping. Surprisingly, nothing went wrong. ;)...

In Post-Trip Reports » Work Life Balance in the Lost Creek Wilderness
June 16, 2:40pm

Hmm....
Short, bald and looking like an extra from "On the water front"?

In On the Web » Lifestyle
June 12, 7:17am

CDT Winter
I can't speak for the PCT, but I'd be very concerned about avalanche conditions for a good chunk of the CDT through Colorado, a good portion of the CDT through MT/ID and to a lesser extent ...

In Winter Hiking » PCT or CDT during winter
June 09, 12:49pm

Good early June backpacking areas
All depends on the snow year, drought conditions and so on. Naturally, how many MPD you hike also plays into this, too. Having said all that, the Pecos Wilderness of northern New Mexico may work...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Good early June backpacking areas
June 09, 11:12am

S240
Thanks for the nice words. Do you happen to know the name of the S240 page? I found one on Facebook, but I am not sure if is the right page or not? (I did not see John A's name). I rea...

In On the Web » Weekend Warrior
June 06, 7:13am

Weekend Warrior
Shameless self promotion..but one I think some people here can relate to. :) Another article on a reoccurring theme for me: How to balance my needed time in the outdoors while maintaining a jo...

In On the Web » Weekend Warrior
June 04, 10:35am

Poly-Cotton shirt
I've been hiking all over the west with a poly-cotton blend shirt for many years now. They are inexpensive, vent well, durable and dry quickly due to being thin. As long as I have a thermal...

In GEAR » Polyester/Cotton blend
June 03, 10:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.