BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 161 - 170 of 725 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...73

Forum » Thread

ah...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8 :)

In On the Web » The Trail Show #17 - El Camino
October 22, 1:26pm

ITunes
It is on Stitcher and iTunes. I double checked and I see it on both. In fact, I am listening to it now on iTunes. :)

October 22, 1:03pm

The Trail Show #17 - El Camino
Episode #17! - Today we bring you our October show - Happy Halloween! On this month's episode we discuss the return of D-low, backcountry trips both near and afar, the Noodleheads Top 10 li...

October 22, 11:26am

Dark German chocolate
My mother-in-law sends me care packages of dark German chocolate straight from Germany.. I can no longer eat Hershey's. ;)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Dark or bittersweet chocolate recommendation please.
October 21, 11:49pm

Zoom lens
I was not that close, really. But I do pack in a 250mm lens that helps. :) I forgot to answer the shelter question: hammock, tarp, Gateood cape, Shangri la,

In Post-Trip Reports » Fall in the Park
October 12, 7:16pm

Gear deals
Matt, I know your tongue is firmly planted in cheek, but that is why I do no t go to gear sales on weekends. Working a job means I have to use weekends to get my outdoor fix. As with most people...

In Gear Deals » REI Garage Sale 10/12
October 12, 7:13pm

gear sales
One of the great mysteries of life to me is why outdoor gear sales are on weekends. :) Theoretically outdoors ppl are usually active on weekends. ;) Being serious, I know that retailers want ...

In Gear Deals » REI Garage Sale 10/12
October 11, 2:34pm

color change
All depends on the year (drought? precip?), elevation, etc. The recent rain we had is making some AWESOME color at the lower elevations rights now, for example. When I was married last year o...

October 10, 8:18am

Disaster preparedness
With the recent floods in the Boulder area (and a friend who had to be evaced by helicopter from his home), my mind actually turned to disaster preparedness. Not the "OMG! Zombies!" o...

In GEAR » Bug Out Bag / Prepper Setup / Survival-based UL kit and philosophy
October 09, 7:40pm

Fall in the Park
A wonderful trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. I again assisted Andrew Skurka. Trip report here...

October 09, 6:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.