Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Manfred Kopisch (Orienteering) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Manfred Kopisch hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Manfred Kopisch has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Manfred Kopisch

Showing 161 - 170 of 418 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...42

Forum » Thread

Roper book for SHR - difference between editions
John, I bought the newest edition of Roper's book and haven't seen older editions. Thus, I can't answer your question directly. But may be it helps to look at the parts of the new ed...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sierra High Route – The Trip of a Lifetime
February 27, 3:33pm

More photos of our Sierra High Route Trip
Eric, I'm glad you enjoyed the trip report and the photos of our SHR trek. I recently uploaded a 3 minute slideshow with photos of the SHR. You might enjoy that too. Best Regards, Manfred

In Post-Trip Reports » Sierra High Route – The Trip of a Lifetime
February 19, 2:52pm

Ground cloth for tarp tent
Bob, We have done both. Black diamond offers a bathtub for the Betamid/Betalight.- called Beta Floor. It weighs 20 oz. one scout would carry the tent and the other carries the floor. Both would ...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » tents for scouts
February 18, 7:49am

Betalight and Betamid
Bob, Our troop has used Betamid and Betalights from Black Diamond as outer tent with a Beta Bug Tent as inner tent. The Betamid is made from 30d urethane coated nylon and comes with taped seam...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » tents for scouts
February 15, 5:25pm

Sierra High Route - Slideshow
I provided already a trip report for the Sierra High Route that Andrew and I undertook in September 2012. Andrew took many photos during our trek that show me walking. Quite often while we were...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sierra High Route - For my wife
February 14, 10:00pm

NiMH Battery Charging Kit
Isaac, All my devices (headlamp, GPS, SteriPen, camera) use AA batteries. This set works for me now for many years here on the West Coast. I'm using my GPS mainly to document my hikes and ha...

In GEAR » Precharged NiMH Battery Charging Kit
February 11, 10:28am

SMD Haven and two WM sleeping bags
My wife and I use an SMD Haven. We love the versatility of being able to bring/use the inner net when there are bugs, but don't have to otherwise. We also enjoy to have each our own door on our...

In GEAR » Camping with partner?
February 08, 11:42am

Great to see so many kids at GGG 5.0
Thank you to everyone who brought their kids to Henry Coe! It was very refreshing to see so many kids at GGG 5.0. UL techniques that I mostly learnt on BPL have helped my children tremendousl...

In Photo Gallery » 5th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2013: Henry Coe State Park, California
January 28, 4:21pm

Great to see all the kids
Michael, great to see that you are bringing your 10 year old son! Right now we should have at least 10 kids between 9 and 14 there. Jeremy, I hear you about your daughter. Our 14 year old...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
January 24, 6:37pm

GPS Loaners and Class
Rick, No problem. I will bring seven GPS receivers that are set up for the geocaches and ready to go. How-to classes will be offered for anyone who asks - whether they have their own GPS or take...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
January 23, 9:52am

All Reader Reviews by Manfred Kopisch

Manfred Kopisch has posted no reviews.