BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me Hello,

My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 31 year old avid outdoorsman. I am the owner of Lawson Outdoor Equipment which is a high quality gear manufacturer.. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, snow skiing & surfing. I also enjoy inventing and innovating existing ideas to make them better.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 161 - 170 of 1086 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...109

Forum » Thread

July 4th: One Day Sale-20% Off
Hey Everyone, Happy Independence Day! I have decided to have a one day sale to celebrate our Liberation. When you use the coupon code "July4" at checkout you will receive a 20% Disc...

In Gear Deals » July 4th: One Day Sale-20% Off
July 03, 9:57pm

Corkscrew Stakes
Great Idea Steve! Those have been on the back burner for tooooooo long.. I have a set in my stake bag and they are super lightweight and work great in loose soils especially ones that have roots.....

In Gear Deals » New Products
July 02, 11:00am

Thanks
Thanks for the kind words and business. I am going to work on adding more "house" products as well. I have a pack, bear bag kit, and UL pillow in the works.. If anyone has any other pr...

June 28, 12:34pm

New Products
In my quest to add more products to my website, I decided to add several new products this week. I added the SilFix Repair Kit, SeamGrip Repair Kit, Lightload Towels, Princeton Tec Pulsar II light...

June 26, 9:47am

Re:
ELI is sometimes used for tig rod since it does a better job of controlling the amount of gases trapped within the structure of the Titanium and is less sensitive to embrittlement. With that said, ...

In Gear Deals » Titanium Hook Tent Stakes
June 14, 10:36pm

Thanks for the feedback
The feedback you guys are giving is great. Maybe I could do some Youtube How To Videos as well?? Also while I am thinking about it. What about the idea of stocking things like titanium rod, al...

In Make Your Own Gear » DIY Materials: Hardware. Feedback Wanted
June 14, 1:39pm

Wrong.
I am sorry Roger but you are wrong about everything you posted.. Before you can become a titanium expert you need to know what your talking about. First the EL rod your talking about actually is ...

June 14, 1:32pm

Thanks!
Thanks for all the great feedback.. Since I also love making my own gear, patterns would be something I would like to make available. I have even been thinking of doing pre-cut kits like I did w...

June 13, 2:06pm

Ti
I disagree. If done right, Titanium can be formed, extruded, drawn and bent cold all day long with no issues what so ever. Cold Rolled Titanium is alot more expensive then hot rolled material. ...

June 13, 12:44pm

DIY Materials: Hardware. Feedback Wanted
Hey Everyone, I am working on building up my website and I have an interest in adding a DIY section.. I am going to start off by adding a full selection of hardware and then eventually down the...

June 13, 12:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.