BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 161 - 170 of 1671 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Big 3
If you are handy with the thread and needle you may want to check out some of the kits the sell at thru hiker (I think its thruhiker.com). They sell a down quilt kit for $150 that will get you bel...

In Gear Lists » Going from Traditional to Lightweight
January 01, 2:03pm

Re: Tent Advice
What about a Golite Shangri-la 5? It is a 9.5' by 9.5' pyramid that is 73" high at the peak. The fly is 29oz and can be used alone when there are not bugs. The inner is heavy at 40o...

In GEAR » Tent Advice
January 01, 1:51pm

Re: Re: Long sleeve shirt for sun protection
Railriders Eco Mesh, Adventure, or Bone Flats shirt. They are all nylon and unlike the ex officieo, their venting works with a pack on. Nylon doesn't stink as bad or as fast as poly, but it s...

In GEAR » Long sleeve shirt for sun protection
January 01, 12:41pm

Re: Backpack Dilemma
I use a bigger pack for much of the year than many UL hikers because I use a full leagth Ridgrest for spring/fall and most of winter. I use a 2010 Six Moon Designs Swift (frameless) start with a p...

In GEAR » Backpack Dilemma
January 01, 12:21pm

Re: Which of these 3 down jackets?
For what you want, Golite Bitteroot hands down. It is a really nice except for the finiky two way zipper but a great value. The Mont Bell UL jacket is great too (as is the Alpine Light) but the...

In GEAR » Which of these 3 down jackets?
January 01, 12:00pm

Re: pm
To Jennifer who PM'd me about the pullover. I will be trying it out on a trip this weekend, it what looks like some nasty 35* rain. I am debating between this and my trusty OR Zealot. I had ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Haglofs Ozo rain pullover - L
December 28, 11:30am

Re: Headlamp recommendations
They don't have the red feature but the Black Diamond Gizmo at 2oz and the Mammot S light at 1.7oz are nice lights, I have both. The Petzel e lite at .95oz has a red light and I liked it until...

In GEAR » Headlamp recommendations
December 27, 7:39am

Re: Re:
The Snozzle might be able to double as a pack liner. Its about the right size. BTW: I got a Medium Downmat UL7 for Christmas and will be trying it out this weekend. It is 19.75oz for the mat a...

In GEAR » Downmat UL vs Synmat UL
December 26, 12:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Try an alky
I just weighed everything and it is 4.65oz. The pot is an Evernew ECA266 which is 2.6oz. It has become quite hard to find since the Tsunami (as with all Evernew pots). The Caldera Cone and sto...

In GEAR » Having hard time justifying the weight of a jetboil
December 25, 7:15am

Re: Re: Re: Try an alky
My pot is evernew 550ml pot and lid is 2.6oz. The Caldera Cone, stove, fuel bottle, and measuring cup is 2oz. I can boil 12oz of water with 15ml of fuel. I find other alchy stoves use an oun...

In GEAR » Having hard time justifying the weight of a jetboil
December 24, 6:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.