BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 161 - 170 of 1756 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...176

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Rocky Mountain National Park - August '13.
Thanks for the info. I hope that they arent bad when I am there if so I will need to switch to my Gossamer Gear SpinnShelter and Alpinelight Bug Tent 1.25.

In Gear Lists » Rocky Mountain National Park - August '13
July 14, 1:35pm

Re: chuckle
I think you have it wrong, the you are quoting the Comfort Rating, that is for the average woman: Comfort Limit The first number is based on a standard woman having a comfortable nights sleep ...

In GEAR » Adding overfill to a Summerlite
July 12, 7:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Rocky Mountain National Park - August '13
Updated gear list

July 12, 6:33pm

Re: A LIST: "Most windstorm worthy, double wall, 2 person, trekking pole shelters under 2kg"
MLD Trailstar with custom inner MLD DuoMid with Inner MLD SpeedMid with inner Golite Shangri-La 2 with custom inner Golite Shangri-La 3 with custom inner Oware Alphamid with custom i...

In GEAR » A LIST: "Most windstorm worthy, double wall, 2 person, trekking pole shelters under 2kg"
July 11, 7:20pm

Re: One more JMT list (first timer)
You will only need one liter of water, there is water everywhere on the JMT.

In Gear Lists » One more JMT list (first timer)
July 09, 6:38pm

Re: Re: Rocky Mountain National Park - August '13
Thanks for everyones help I have made the following changes due to your input: Add Zimmerbuilt framed pack (26.1oz) Delete SMD Swift '10 (16.4oz) Add Exped Downmat UL7 (19.75oz) Delete...

July 09, 7:41am

Re: Top 3
Tortillia Soup Gumbo Kickin Chicken

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Packit Gourmet- What dishes are your favorites?
July 08, 7:38am

Re: McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
I own a Zimmerbuilt and have a hiking buddy that has a McHale and I would say they are apples and oranges. The Zimmerbuilt I have is immaculately constructed better than Golite, SMD, Gossamer Gear...

In GEAR » McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
July 05, 7:12pm

Re: Where at?
I haven't finalized the route yet as this is a last minute trip and I just bought the map today. Thinking of doing a loop out of Bear Lake, probably camping at ~10K.

July 05, 3:58pm

Re: "Rocky Mountain National Park - August '13"
I hope you had a good trip. What was your route? I do have a headnet, and can take it if needed. If the bugs are going to be too bad in a month, I can just take my SpinnShelter and Alpinelite ...

July 05, 3:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.