BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 161 - 170 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Calories in/out sillyness
Chris, this link will explain much better than I can why a junk food diet will not work: http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/search?q=TWINKIE He is researcher who's life is dedicated to...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
January 07, 7:17am

Re: Ryan Jordan and BPL Staff, I'm calling you out!
Given that I come off as such an opinionated jerk on these forums, Im surprise anyone would want to meet me! I have come to know so many people from here and never got to meet a single person. T...

In Chaff » Ryan Jordan and BPL Staff, I'm calling you out!
January 06, 8:59pm

Re: Re: Calories in/out sillyness
"Lynn would definitely be able to add a lot of knowledge to this discussion!" Ya, Lynn was always on my case :)

January 06, 8:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Calories in/out sillyness
"Brian - I wasn't referring to drastically cutting calories to put your body into distress, but the vast majority of people eat far more calories than they need. Cutting back gradually is ...

January 06, 8:24pm

"I don't agree they necessarily ate less carbs or even less sugar." I am not necessarily a low carb advocate for relatively healthy people. The important thing is that your carbs a...

January 06, 7:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Calories in/out sillyness
I was also 210 and went down 162 when I leaned out for sports. I lost all that weight in one summer and fall - I did not count a single calorie. "That's a gross overstatement. If you cu...

January 06, 7:04pm

"IMO, education or lack there of. It's commonly known that we (speaking generally) underestimate the caloric content of food." Surely you don't believe that the obesity epidemi...

January 06, 6:35pm

Re: I'm a little verklempt, talk amongst yourselves, I'll give you a topic, Hexa-Pot...
Its kind of like the paper vs plastic debate . is producing and discarding these more environmentally sound than a metal pot that you can use for countless years? someone needs to look into it. T...

In GEAR » I'm a little verklempt, talk amongst yourselves, I'll give you a topic, Hexa-Pot...
January 06, 2:55pm

Calories in/out sillyness
We know that obese people eat more calories than they expend- it is an irifutable fact. The question is what is the cause? Saying "they eat more calories than they expend,calories in,calories...

January 06, 3:59am

Re: Khufu eVent Shelter from Locus Gear, Japan
Just want to chime in and say I had a good expeirence with Locus gear when I ordered the duo pole extenders. Solid workmanship and customer service.

In GEAR » Khufu eVent Shelter from Locus Gear, Japan
January 05, 11:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am