BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 161 - 170 of 2043 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...205

Forum » Thread

Re: Listing the condition of an item accurately, and preparing an item for sale in this forum
David, I agree with Ben. Try to work it out with the seller first. But if you can't settle the dispute in a favorable manner (either a partial refund to account for the damage, or returning...

In Gear Swap » Listing the condition of an item accurately, and preparing an item for sale in this forum
February 08, 6:26pm

bumpity
record snowfall about to happen, git yo shoes hereeee!

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Lightning Ascent Men's 22" Black
February 08, 10:28am

Re: Peak XV fill weight
Robin, that K7 looks like a great jacket...I'm wondering if the 750fp rating is a EU rating (which I suspect) or a US rating. The Peak XV is 850FP US. What we really need is MEC to starti...

In GEAR » Anyone own a Eddie Bauer Peak XV
February 08, 8:55am

chin strap
Jennifer, I have a lot of MYOG supplies lying around, including stuff you could make a chin strap out of. Just give me a PM with your mailing address again and I can send it out to you..you'...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing a cinch strap on a hat
February 08, 8:52am

Re: hmm
That was something I was wondering...I guess you could sew a cylinder to the material behind the zipper (which is the same rugged exterior fabric), but the bottle position would be almost directly ...

February 07, 10:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Who else is hording for Nemo?
awwww crap, forgot the craft beer! Doug, estimates are ranging from 18 to 38inches for Beantown--hoping to send some of that your way :)

In Chaff » Who else is hording for Nemo?
February 07, 8:54pm

Who else is hording for Nemo?
We filled up the car's tank, got some canned and dehydrated foods, filled up some jugs of water, and the sleeping bags and alky stoves are standby. Went to the grocery store...place was a sh...

In Chaff » Who else is hording for Nemo?
February 07, 8:40pm

Re: pockets
Note, my jacket is an original PeakXV from the first season it was release...the lining could have changed since then. My jacket only has a small napolean style stretch pocket that will not fit any...

February 07, 5:12pm

weight rating.
That's a tough question, since there are so many factors that go into a weight rating. Hmm, I will say this much...snowshoes will provide some assistance, but are still far from ideal when tra...

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Lightning Ascent Men's 22" Black
February 07, 4:51pm

20!
Jared, You were luckier than me, or your seller still had money in his account. Here's what I got last time I filed a complaint when my ebay item did not show up. This is from a paypal ema...

In Gear Swap » Ethics/Morality... Or Pay Pal Gift???
February 07, 3:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am