BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 161 - 170 of 2682 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...269

Forum » Thread

UL
I would advise against shooting for UL if they are intimidated by backpacking. Some people fear the heavy packs, but some also fear discomfort. Telling a newbie they don't need a comfy pad and ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Best single piece of advice for new UL backpackers? Particularly women?
February 09, 12:23am

You guys
Your temps make my -5 Fahrenheit seem cozy!

In Winter Hiking » Your coldest night camping?
February 06, 4:59pm

Re: "Stateless Society (Javan Dempsey) Custom 30F Quilt - 14.8oz - Price Reduced
Wow. That is a great deal. I had Javan make me a quilt and his work is outstanding. Someone better grab this. Should be selling for more IMO.

In Gear Swap » Stateless Society (Javan Dempsey) Custom 30F Quilt
February 06, 4:58pm

Figured it out
Turns out I have imovie10 not 11. My version does not have the "apply to all stills" option, but it is still doable, after a little online research. Taking out the Ken Burns effect was an...

In Other Activities » Help me pick a computer
February 06, 7:52am

Oh
Thanks Doug, I think the problems I am having is that I am still trying to do this on my ipad because I have't imported all my photos to the Mac Mini yet. I think the app for the ipad must be...

February 05, 9:00am

Imovie question for Ian or Doug ??
Thanks Ian. I was able to find a way of shortening the time each picture shows and to get rid of the transition. The only way I could do it was by working with each individual picture, which took a...

February 05, 7:00am

Yoga in the mountains
Best yoga session I had was last summer in the Trinity Alps, overlooking a lake, sun rising behind me and a mountain. Granite was cold but my shoulders warmed up with the sun and I was ever so pres...

In Chaff » Why you shouldn't buy a yoga mat.
February 04, 11:38am

Imovie
I will try some more with Imovie. So far I have not had much luck with finding a way to speed up the interval to anything less than a few seconds, but that was with the Ipad. I will try with my new...

February 04, 10:39am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I got one.
Ian and Doug, What I would like to be able to do is stitch together pictures taken from each camera I have, to create a time lapse of all the animals that came and went in each location. David ...

February 04, 8:48am

Re: Re: I got one.
Ha ha Greg :) I am just glad I did not get what the sales woman at Best Buy was pushing. While the all in one were appealing, I think that having a separate monitor makes a lot more sense. This li...

February 03, 10:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.