BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 161 - 170 of 2704 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...271

Forum » Thread

Spend
Better go spend some money to help the economy Jerry, wether you need the stuff or not, whether you can afford it or not.

In Chaff » Meanwhile in Venezuela
February 22, 8:19am

Re: why
I don't like everything he stands for ( I am not a believer in Keynesian economics for one) but that does not mean I cannot appreciate some really good articles he writes and recommends. His ar...

February 22, 12:33am

Meanwhile in Venezuela
Even without a Television it is hard to escape the reports of what is going on in Venezuela. Here is a piece recommended by one of my favorite current journalists, Kevin Gosztola, that offers a ...

February 21, 8:04am

Noooooo
I just had yet another tick deeply embedded in me last week. It was in for less than 12 hours so all I did was get it out and keep it in a ziplock bag in the freezer. This is not good news, that&...

In On the Web » Ticks Carrying Lyme-Like, Mystery Bacteria Found In Bay Area Parks
February 19, 7:16am

Maybe not bad.
Maybe you previously did these things to de stress; now that that motivation is gone, give it time to settle and maybe you will want to hike again for the enjoyment of it, not just the therapeutic ...

In Chaff » Lost and Found
February 17, 10:27am

Lateral move
Good for you Doug for being brave enough to make that change. Also great to hear your new cubicle is here on the west coast ;)

In Chaff » Moving Sideways
February 16, 9:43pm

Re: Re: Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
Ok I will. Thanks Greg. I got a few more last week...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 16, 4:14pm

Re: Jerry
"In my world, I sell to many government agencies. At the end of every budget year they scramble to buy things they don't really need because if don't their budget will be cut for the n...

In Chaff » Montana Mountain Man Arrested For Fishing Without A License (or was it taking the King's deer?) Because He Was Hungry.
February 13, 6:43pm

Your call
Clearly your call and the clerk at REI. It is however because of these kind of cases that REI and other companies have changed their return policies. Hey, we all do all kinds of rationalizing on...

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 13, 6:37pm

Re: Re: Forum Police
This forum has much less policing than any other I have visited and that makes me like it a lot more. Edited to add a plus 1 to this "A bit like the rest if life - we should focus o...

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell wind shirt, Montbell rain trekker, GG The One.
February 13, 8:11am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.