Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 161 - 170 of 3137 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...314

Forum » Thread

Guys, don't listen to Obama either.
No doubt he is just continuing well established White House mo, but the February 2014 Ukrainian coup, which produced the civil war in Ukraine, was engineered from the US White House. There are reco...

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
September 05, 9:45am

Re: Re: Re: .....then Doug is either a pharmacist or a donor.
"will you be doing fecal transplants?" You are a little behind Jerry...

In Chaff » When feces is the best medicine...
September 03, 4:27pm

.....then Doug is either a pharmacist or a donor.
Because he has way more than he can use. :) Interesting article. I had been hearing about this for a while now but I still learned some.

In Chaff » When feces is the best medicine...
September 03, 2:14pm

BOSU ball
Just looked that up and there are lots of links to using it for ankle rehabilitation exercises. Thanks!

In GEAR » Calling out ankle woes sufferers
September 03, 7:14am

Re: I'd like to fall better
I am a pretty good faller too, I guess . This last sprain happened on a very steep hill, in a ditch against a building, carrying tools. I fell beautifully after my ankle gave.

September 02, 3:32pm

Re: Re: Calling out ankle woes sufferers
When you fall the ankle has already been either strained or sprained, depending. I guess it would help not to hurt other areas of your body, but the damage to the ankle is pretty much done by the...

September 02, 12:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: New settlements announced
I need to clarify my previous post Tom. I was referring to people in this country that supported the latest war in Gaza, and now have nothing to say about yet another land grab. One thing is to b...

In Chaff » The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
August 31, 8:40pm

Re: Re: New settlements announced
True Tom. Is this where American supporters of Israel's last war in Gaza just look away and pretend it isn't happening? Because I am either an idiot, which is certainly possible, or this...

August 31, 7:49pm

New settlements announced
Biggest land grab in 30 years. That will help the peace process. http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.613319?v=8DC0E9826011BF2F4980D8FC16D55D67 Edited to add a NYT link as well http:...

August 31, 1:45pm

Evernew cup
I would like the Evernew cup please. With the lid.

In Gear Swap » FS: Titanium pots, ZPacks Arc Blast, WM sleeping bag, Neoair, Chrome Dome
August 30, 6:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.