Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 161 - 170 of 3325 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...333

Forum » Thread

Sewing
Hi Erica, you said one of your businesses is sewing; a tarp is not a difficult piece of gear to make. I have several yards of Silnylon that I can send you. Maybe I misunderstood your op though.

In GEAR » Soooo, I need a job.....
January 08, 8:56am

Materials
As a stay at home mom, it would make sense to try and make some of your own gear. Should you seriously consider that, I have all kind of lightweight fabrics and notions that I could send you. Let...

In GEAR » Soooo, I need a job.....
January 07, 12:07pm

Re: AZ Jaguars
Thanks Monte. I did not know about the Jaguars and I agree about not wanting to meet one on the trail! This guy though....It would not be the same without him. I hope to catch a k...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
January 06, 7:56pm

Back to Europe. As per OP.
Large carnivores in the US are a completely different animal ;) than their return/ reintroduction in Eurpoe . Most people in central Europe have not had to learn about and deal with wolves and ...

In On the Web » Large Carnivores Getting Comfy in Europe
January 06, 2:38pm

Re: This is funny
I think there is value in letting the community know when someone was less than honest during a transaction. Where it gets tricky is when people call out others before attempting to first deal w...

In Gear Swap » Craig Anderson Strikes Again!
January 06, 2:04pm

Re: Will a 220g canister nest in an Evernew .8 Teapot?
Yes it does. I even fit the lighter and foldable spork in it! Love this pot. I have the smaller one too and that fits the smaller canister.

In GEAR » Will a 220g canister nest in an Evernew .8 Teapot?
January 05, 10:29pm

Bobcat
Lots of fox and bobcat pictures lately. Here are a few: I like this series :) With a bird A fox with......? Not sure. And my buddy that comes wit...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
January 05, 7:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sheez, it must be winter
You know that whining about whining is still whining right? ;)

In Editor's Roundtable » 2014 Staff Picks
January 05, 9:57am

Re: Re: Re: Sheez, it must be winter
I met Ken and Doug and many others here because of BPL . Real, caring people. They don't YELL either, which is a plus.

January 05, 8:36am

Re: Re: Re: 2014 Staff Picks
As one of the people that dropped the ball....Roger has a point.

January 04, 4:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.