BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 161 - 170 of 2876 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...288

Forum » Thread

I bet!!
Thanks for bringing this up Jane. This has been one of the best years for California poppies and other wildflowers. Best time to go,to Coe! Ok maybe not yesterday and today....had to almost hit 10...

In Post-Trip Reports » Henry Coe flowers at their peak about NOW
May 01, 8:02pm

Plenty to blame.
As far as foreign policy I think Romney would have been even worse.....,but this administration is shameful nonetheless. The less of two evils isn't even close to good enough for me. This admin...

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
May 01, 6:15pm

Re: It's cuz' Obama
This poster (first two posts...) sounds very familiar. Looking to stir up some more.

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
April 30, 11:19pm

-pause
Thanks for everyone's input and the encouragement. Thankfully my down/pissy times seem to only last a day or so; the low energy can last a little longer. By the way, I am not blaming everyth...

In Chaff » Hormones and such
April 27, 4:33pm

From this morning
A couple more.. And thank you everyone!

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
April 26, 5:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Living off land??
I heard the AT is busy enough that all you need to pack is a taser and you can resupply with all the necessary gear and food every night. :) Edited: that has been an joke a few of us have s...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Food calculations
April 25, 5:00pm

Re: Re: Recent pics
Jerry, I see bobcats pretty regularly but I would have thought it was just the same one. I saw the mountainlion twice at night and once on the trail....so I knew it was there but I did not know the...

April 25, 9:55am

Recent pics
Here are a few recent ones. I have plenty of nighttime shots from behind. Need two cameras at each location ;) This is the same trail, same angle, different day. The largest and most ragged of t...

April 25, 9:02am

Re: Re: Re: Hormones and such
You guys are probably right, and the amount of angry disputes should be proof of that. I have seen good honest discussions on here and there are a lot of knowledgeable people that add invaluable in...

April 25, 6:20am

Hormones and such
Not that I can blame all of it on hormones, but perimenopause is no fun. The years ( maybe months now) leading up to the "change" can be rough for some women and they have not been a walk...

April 24, 6:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.