Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 161 - 170 of 3492 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...350

Forum » Thread

Lots on Ebay
New ones added every couple of days http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=patagonia&_sop=1&_from=R40%7CR40%7CR40%7CR40%7CR40&_osacat=15724&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l2...

In GEAR » Cant find R1 hoody on sale...found several substitutes by not sure which to get
March 01, 11:54pm

Re: Re: Wtb IPhone 4 or 5
I did

In Gear Swap » Wtb IPhone 4 or 5
March 01, 9:46pm

Wtb IPhone 4 or 5- FOUND ONE.
I bought myself a used iPhone 4 from a student a few months ago .....I need another one for my daughter who is about to travel to Costarica. Right now she has a 6 year old Samsung that will not wor...

In Gear Swap » Wtb IPhone 4 or 5
March 01, 9:03pm

A few pics
I have dedicated some of my camera to places where I have to wait a little longer but when I get a shot, it has a view....So far the visitors have been mainly bobcats and birds. Other cameras in m...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
March 01, 8:31am

Re: Re: Re: Re: How the Sun's variation affects Earth's climates
"Anyway, I object to being likened to people who deny the holocaust happened, so it's goodbye from me for now. See you in a few months" Our loss. As I wrote before, I do not unders...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
February 28, 12:09pm

Re: Using silnylon for quilt footbox?
Maybe you can find someone that can sell you a bit of eVent fabric. When Javan Dempsey made me a custom quilt, he offered that as an option, which would have been a good idea since often condensat...

In Make Your Own Gear » Using silnylon for quilt footbox?
February 27, 7:17pm

Cuben backpack from Ferrino
I had never heard of this Italian company until Ken gave me a nice backpack of theirs on the last GGG. Thanks Ken! I looked them up and they have some interesting products, only a few of them li...

In GEAR » Cuben backpack from Ferrino
February 27, 7:02pm

Re: No more cheap puffies?? :-(
:) your family:) What sizes are your awesome mountain girls now?

In Gear Deals » No more cheap puffies?? :-(
February 27, 10:20am

Re: caveman
"She is 5'5 125lbs, she would be an "easy target". " I understand your concern, mainly because I have a daughter about to travel abroad and that can be scary. However......

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do male adventurers not take their female partners along?
February 25, 10:04am

Re: Cabin fever?
"Hypothermia of the heart..." That's because you SUL guys don't bring enough insulation. You are packing your fear of bringing too much. You are good Doug!

In Chaff » Cabin fever?
February 20, 3:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.