BPL Community Profile

Joslyn Bloodworth (JoslynB) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southwest
About Me Joslyn Bloodworth has not added a biography yet.
CityChino Valley
StateArizona
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://ulborbust.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBackpacking Wish List for Two

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joslyn Bloodworth

Showing 161 - 170 of 176 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Re: "Please someone explain this to me"
@Eugene - Show me a woman carrying a purse in the middle of the woods and I could agree with you, but the truth is I don't need a purse on a week long backpacking trips. I could however use a ...

In GEAR » Please someone explain this to me
July 22, 8:55am

Re: Sleeping bag recommendations?
Actually as a side sleeping toss and turner myself, I find a quilt works better than a mummy bag. For me a mummy bag lets too much air in if used on it's side and wiggling just gets me all tie...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag recommendations?
July 21, 6:25pm

Re: Please someone explain this to me
I've never had issues with finding things on sale but, 9 times out of 10 the shirts I find on the clearance and sales racks are cotton and most of them don't work! You can't have non...

In GEAR » Please someone explain this to me
July 21, 5:48pm

It Depends
The smartwool midweight is a long underwear top and the nano pullover is a puffy sweater so it really depends on how you use your layers. My husband doesn't really like wearing a bunch of layer...

In GEAR » nanopuff pullover or smartwool midweight pullover?
July 17, 9:43am

Odd Favorite
I feel like it's a weird favorite for a Ul'er, but I think my favorite piece of gear has to be my 1/2 zip fleece pullover with thumb holes and sleeves that cover my hands up to my knuckles....

In GEAR » Favorite piece of gear?
July 16, 5:52pm

Re: Penny stove for SP Trek700
I actually did something pretty similar to what Mitchell did for my Snow Peak that works pretty well, too. I'm toying with idea of getting a Venom stove though. I like the idea of a one size ...

In GEAR » Narrow flame alcohol stove for a Snow Peak 700?
July 15, 11:17pm

Re: REI minimalist bivy
Is this the regular or long version and how much does it weight?

In Gear Swap » REI minimalist bivy
July 15, 9:46am

Thanks!
That actually really helps!

In GEAR » Another Tarp Question
July 15, 9:15am

ok...
Ok, I guess question was a bad wording, I'm still pretty new to Ultralight backpacking and have yet to use a tarp setup. I was hoping to use a tarp with the tie outs to make a protected foot a...

July 14, 5:25pm

Another Tarp Question
I'm looking to find a tarp for two with the same tieouts as the MLD Monk Tarp and was just looking for some suggestiongs. I know I can get Brian over at OES to make what I'm looking for ea...

July 14, 3:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Joslyn Bloodworth

Joslyn Bloodworth has posted no reviews.