Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 161 - 170 of 1395 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...140

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Range of Light: Fastpacking the John Muir Trail in Under a Week
Justin, I found it rude since the article was about his hike, his plans etc. HYOH BS artists always find passive aggressive ways of hinting that "their way" is superior in various way...

In Editor's Roundtable » The Range of Light: Fastpacking the John Muir Trail in Under a Week
November 19, 9:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Range of Light: Fastpacking the John Muir Trail in Under a Week
Trailname is Speedy.. i do what i do ;) powered by peanut M&Ms

In Editor's Roundtable » The Range of Light: Fastpacking the John Muir Trail in Under a Week
November 19, 6:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Range of Light: Fastpacking the John Muir Trail in Under a Week
A lot of many trails is dull brown dirt with trees all around.. hiking quickly from one view spot to another sees the same as someone trudging along. perhaps more since I have time to enjoy the vi...

November 19, 6:36pm

Re: Re: The Range of Light: Fastpacking the John Muir Trail in Under a Week
"a good example of how rude and nasty people can be over the internet..." exactly how you sounded too. basically telling someone who wrote an article on a style that you didn'...

November 19, 4:41pm

Re: RE: Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!!
French fried onions added to Pasta Sides or.. just about anything adds light calories, flavor and crunch. 180cal/oz of yum. can of pringles is nearly 1000cal and fits nicely into a side water...

In Philosophy & Technique » Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!! (warning, thread may be too awesome for some viewers)
November 18, 7:55pm

Re: Re: Sriracha
Someone at work brought in Sriracha flavored candy canes.... what is wrong with you people? ;) weight would be the same as a standard candy cane :P -not a spice person

In GEAR » Sriracha!!!
November 14, 3:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: No more plastic...
Ziplock disagrees.. long handle Ti spoon for me.

In GEAR » No more plastic...
November 12, 9:48pm

Re: Re: Water Strategy
I agree Justin.. the fitness trend the last __ years has been hydrate hydrate like crazy.. camelpaks.. running water bottles.. 2 water stops on a 5k course etc. in HS at track we would do 4-7mile...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Water Strategy
November 12, 9:38pm

Re: Water Strategy
Also, learn to read the map and/or guidebook to find out where you can get away with carrying little to no water at a time. Also, when you may have to stock up a bit and deal with it. If you are ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Water Strategy
November 12, 5:31pm

Re: Gear Upgrades
I try to sell whatever i'm replacing to offset some of the cost. ie. i sold my Contrail when i bought a Lightheart Solo tent. same with my sleeping pads when i decided i liked the neoair best...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear Upgrade Frequency
November 11, 9:32am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.