BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 161 - 170 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Simplifying Expedition Food With Single Serving Sized Packages
yea Tim. Thru hiker style ;) Pringles, tuna pouches, Pasta side, PB in a plastic jar, PB filled pretzels, powdered potatoes, French fried onions, peanut M&Ms, PB crackers, cereal + nido

In Editor's Roundtable » Simplifying Expedition Food With Single Serving Sized Packages
November 23, 7:02am

Re: Re: GLOVES OR MITTS FOR SNOWSHOEING ETC...
I only do day snowshoe hikes but I wear DeFeet wool gloves while moving, I have goretex shells in my pocket in case i'm in a spot where my hands will go in the snow. In my pack i carry m...

In GEAR » GLOVES OR MITTS FOR SNOWSHOEING ETC...
November 22, 9:02pm

Re: Re: Simplifying Expedition Food With Single Serving Sized Packages
how could you skip Poptarts? I actually like the Hannafords store brand better 200cal at 52grams breakfast on the go :) on long trips you can mix up the flavors so you don't get bored...

In Editor's Roundtable » Simplifying Expedition Food With Single Serving Sized Packages
November 22, 9:37am

Re: nooooo!!!
haha.. plenty of ways to ditch people on the trail, especially with a tent. Hike later, get up earlier, get out of resupply towns faster. Just keep your plans vague

In Pre-Trip Planning » AT Shelters- how frequently will I want to use them?
November 21, 7:16am

Re: Winter quilts during the summer months?
That is quite a bit extra weight and warmth that you will not want. do you really need a 0? 20* is about as much as i'd want in the summer. you can usually boost that up for moderately co...

In GEAR » Winter quilts during the summer months?
November 17, 1:03pm

Re: Re: Re: knee braces
i'm out. I agree that this whole thread should have stopped at B.G's post.

In GEAR » Knee braces while hiking
November 13, 9:14pm

Re: ?
The OP has an unknown injury. how can anyone give advice or relate to anything he has said without knowing what the issue is? There are dozens of types of braces, for many different proble...

November 13, 8:49pm

Re: knee braces
let me quote him again... " I've had enough experience in health with "experts" to learn and understand first hand that education and a piece of paper doesn't always corr...

November 13, 8:20pm

Re: Thanks Jake!!
What i've learned on many different forums when medical advice is asked. The OP usually takes the easiest suggestion regardless of the knowledge of who gave it. For that reason I've pre...

November 13, 7:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Knee braces while hiking
"Well said Bill D. I completely agree. I've had enough experience in health with "experts" to learn and understand first hand that education and a piece of paper doesn't alwa...

November 13, 5:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.