BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 161 - 170 of 1188 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...119

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Dog Saliva
you haven't read much of Tipi's trolls and disruptions of normal threads have you... he has no interest in UL backpacking or any of it's ideas. hence his list of his objections in ...

In Philosophy & Technique » UL positive feedback system
December 26, 7:21pm

Re: Dog Saliva
ahhh.. Tipi's back to tell us how to hike 4 miles in the Smokies in the dead of winter by himself for a month at a time.. for those who don't know.. Tipi thinks that everyone lives in ...

In Philosophy & Technique » UL positive feedback system
December 26, 5:37pm

Re: Updated Gear List
#1 thing that came to mind.. Multipurpose sounds like a lot of jackets. you can't wear all of them at once and many do the same thing as others. windshirt seems the least useful. R1 could...

In Gear Lists » First time hiker going straight for an AT thru hike.
December 26, 3:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SS vs LS
Woo RI peoples ;) I wear short sleeves most of the time until the fall. i'll add arm warmers for cool mornings. i usually have a Icebreaker 200 LS in the pack for sleeping in. i stop...

In GEAR » When to carry/wear a Short Sleeve shirt?
December 18, 9:46pm

Re: prime
do thank your local UPS driver when you get your deliveries. :) last 2 years i've worked as a driver helper during the peak season and it's insane the amount of work this time of year. ...

In Gear Deals » Amazon prime
December 16, 10:03pm

MYOG Down Vest pattern / kit?
Anyone know if one exists? my GF would like to make one for herself

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Down Vest pattern / kit?
December 14, 3:24pm

Re: Pemi
if you want a challenge some day go up (or down ) the Zeacliff trail (the fall line can be seen in the pic of Zealand ridge) from ethan pond trail up to Zeacliff.. 1500' or something in 1.2...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New Hampshire, Maine, VT hiking partner
December 09, 5:32pm

Re: New Hampshire
get the NH 4000 footers map. best 10 bucks you'll spend.

In Pre-Trip Planning » AT Help
December 09, 6:49am

Re: Why should it be free?
you need an F "membership" to post in any forum. anyone that was already signed up before the spam attacks was given one of these. they are now $5 or something. I don't k...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Grandfathered in life membership ended
December 08, 8:02pm

Re: Long Trail?
10 days is pretty quick for LT. I did it in 19 days with 1 zero and 2 nero's. in the 18-20mi/day range. NH is way more scenic though. Could do NH.. 160mi or so some of the most expose...

In Pre-Trip Planning » AT Help
December 08, 3:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.