BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 161 - 170 of 653 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: April 6-7 Kibbie Lake Yosemite NP
Great photos and trip report guys. Sorry I missed it; I've hiked during the melt phase enough that I knew I'd have soggy feet and was just feeling a little prissy I guess :) The views of...

In Post-Trip Reports » April 6-7 Kibbie Lake Yosemite NP
April 19, 9:12am

Slideshow
Hey Casey. You might want to look into something called LightBox. That will give you a place to start and probably also lead you to some similar alternative gizmos that you can setup on your site w...

In Post-Trip Reports » Website Help for Trip Reports
April 19, 9:05am

Re: Re: Easy, scenic trail suggestions for a newbie
Echo Lake from ridge above Budd Lake

In Pre-Trip Planning » Easy, scenic trail suggestions for a newbie
April 18, 12:29pm

Re: Easy, scenic trail suggestions for a newbie
Sounds like you already decided what you're plan is, but I thought I'd chime in to re-iterate some of your ideas, and ideas suggested by others... Short Hikes: - Big Basin : Sunset Trai...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Easy, scenic trail suggestions for a newbie
April 18, 12:25pm

Re: Caribbean
Variety is the spice of life! The water looks really nice; I enjoyed the photos of the corals. Really nice trip, thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » Caribbean Backcountry: Punto del Norte 3/26-3/29
April 03, 9:49am

Re: The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route
Paul, I enjoy your guys' podcasts. I like to listen to em while doing chores, or just sitting around spacing out... fun stuff. Hey, a quick note - your url above is missing the "the".

In On the Web » The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route
March 28, 7:47am

Re: Run v.s. Walk
Art, don't sell us short man! That was 4500 ft of gain!! :) It would have been 3500 if we ran from the other direction. I got your points of course. I definitely need to practice running mor...

In Post-Trip Reports » SpongeBob Zen: Joshua Tree CRHT, 3/2/2013
March 07, 10:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Packs
I thought I spotted a couple other Nathan's out there. I wished I had some more time around the campfire to chat and check out gear, etc... I was literally falling asleep in my chair that ni...

March 07, 9:33am

Re: Packs
Mike, I was also curious about that. Looked like a great setup. The dual bottles up front with option for bladder in back is what I think I'd like to do on the next one of these. What did ...

March 06, 11:47am

LSD at Joshua Tree
Great reports guys, and a great trip! Mine is here: LSD at Joshua Tree Some cell phone pics during the run... Headed out there somewhere... David cruising along, still smiling! ...

March 05, 12:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am