Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 161 - 170 of 4416 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...442

Forum » Thread

Call me Ishmael
I'm not defending her. Just thought it was worth a mention. There are other funded projects out there that collected more money than her book that have gone completely off the radar. She...

In Chaff » Long Distance Hiking has no Brand
March 19, 12:07pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Toofuses.
She was shooting for $2200. So far, she's raised $2967 with 15 days left. Her update WOW. This campaign is already funded. I'm at a loss for words. I literally can't believe that...

March 19, 10:01am

Re: Looks like fun
The only limiting factor for cookies would be the size of the pan. You could make a single 4" or 5" cookie depending on which pan you get. For the time and effort, I'd personally ju...

In GEAR » Another Look at Dry Baking
March 19, 5:20am

Re: Toofuses.
She mentioned in the same article that the book is almost done and will be released in April.

March 19, 5:13am

Re: .-. . ... ..- .-. .-. . -.-. - .. --- -.
.--- ..- ... - .. -. --..-- / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / .-.. --- ...- . / --- ..-. / .- .-.. .-.. / - .... .- - / .. ... / .... --- .-.. -.-- --..-- / -.-. .... .- -. --. . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -. ...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 18, 4:53pm

Re: .... -- -- --
..-. --- ..- .-. / ... -.-. --- .-. . / .- -. -.. / ... . ...- . -. / -.-- . .- .-. ... / .- --. --- / --- ..- .-. / ..-. .- - .... . .-. ... / -... .-. --- ..- --. .... - / ..-. --- .-. - .... --....

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 18, 4:48pm

Re: Moon Cycle
I'm just going to throw something out there. There's a rhythm to some of the BPL chaos. I notice that we're only a day away from a new moon. Believe what you want, but I think th...

March 18, 4:33pm

Re: re re hey ladies
Am I the only one hearing Beastie Boys? Yes? Never mind then. (get funky (cowbell))

In Chaff » Hey Ladies…
March 18, 4:12pm

Re: Nomention of gear.in the title..
Dear sweet mother of pearl Jimmer! Chill dude! lmao! OP, Good stuff man! I love my 900ml / 4" pan kit I bought from Jon. I also see a 1300ml / 5" / Kovea Spider kit in my ne...

March 18, 3:26pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: 8.5x8.5 -or- 8.5x10 Flat Tarp for Two?
I prefer an A frame pitch so that's a pretty easy choice for me. You could have two extra tie-outs added (four total each side) 1.5' from one side of the 8.5x10 and end up with a tarp ...

In GEAR » 8.5x8.5 -or- 8.5x10 Flat Tarp for Two?
March 18, 2:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm