Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 161 - 170 of 3626 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...363

Forum » Thread

Re: New camera
"That said, I'm waiting for the day some camera manufacturer figures out that there is a significant market for a weatherproof high end compact..." The RX100iii is getting pretty c...

In GEAR » New camera
October 29, 7:48am

Re: Re: Adding post to: "Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!! (warning, thread may be too awesome for some viewers)"
"'say whatever drivel is necessary to land a gov't job ' in the interests of forum manners, i removed that multiplicity of reasons you'd want a gov't job." Ha ha! ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!! (warning, thread may be too awesome for some viewers)
October 29, 7:41am

Re: Re: Re: WTT/WTB MLD Cuben Grace Solo
Received message not interested in buying

In Gear Swap » WTT/WTB MLD Cuben Grace Solo
October 29, 5:59am

Re: Re: WTT/WTB MLD Cuben Grace Solo
Not super motivated to trade it as it's a great tarp but I have a cuben grace solo and have been pondering the possibility of getting a Grace Duo or GG Q twin. I've recently replaced the g...

In Gear Swap » WTT/WTB MLD Cuben Grace Solo
October 28, 11:15pm

Really a M4/3?
LX100 appears to be a great camera that I have no intention of buying so I'm not really sure why I continue to read up on it and watch YT reviews. One of the major selling features for thi...

In GEAR » New camera
October 28, 2:23pm

Re: Re: Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!! (warning, thread may be too awesome for some viewers)
Swasome tip of the day #5: Leave a couple gallons of water, a clean change of clothes, deodorant, and clean baseball hat in your vehicle so you have the means to make yourself presentable and sligh...

In Philosophy & Technique » Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!! (warning, thread may be too awesome for some viewers)
October 28, 1:44pm

Re: Re: Thread derailing
Borah Gear sells their 5.5x9 tarp for $50 and their 9x9 & 8x10 tarps for $95.

In GEAR » First Light purchase—sleeping bag/quilt or shelter?
October 28, 6:37am

Re: Re: We have Multicam Silnylon
Joking!!! I've got jokes!!!! Great news!!

In Make Your Own Gear » 30D Silnylon in Multicam: interest?
October 27, 8:02pm

Re: We have Multicam Silnylon
Meh.... Whatever.

In Make Your Own Gear » 30D Silnylon in Multicam: interest?
October 27, 8:01pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The TP issue
"For the record, i don't view you as a curmudgeon though you describe yourself thusly." What are you new?!?! Nick is king of the curmudgeons which fully explains his position of p...

In Philosophy & Technique » LEAVE NO TRACE
October 27, 1:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm