Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 161 - 170 of 3911 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...392

Forum » Thread

Epic Bars on Huckberry.com
Huckberry.com is having a 14% off everything sale until January 1. I was able to pick up a 12 pack of epic bars for $25.78 to my door.

In Gear Deals » Epic Bars on Huckberry.com
December 30, 2:10pm

Samsung NX
What are your reasons for going to a mirrorless vs a high end P&S? If it's to have a wider choice of lens/focal length options, then look at your lens options. I have an A6000 and think...

In GEAR » Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera?
December 29, 6:34pm

Not a precise device.
Something the instructions mentions for my Casio ABC is that it's not for applications which require a high level of precision. Since it's a barometric altimeter, it will be thrown off as ...

In GEAR » Understanding my Casio barometric altimeter watch
December 29, 4:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Serial podcast - with spoilers
Did they ever mention whether or not Adnan or Jay had an opportunity to take a polygraph test? I don't remember that being mentioned.

In Chaff » Serial podcast - with spoilers
December 29, 1:33pm

Re: Re: Talk me out of these (Six Moons, Therm-a-rest)
What are your priorities? Weight? Cost? Comfort? I've never slept in the Lunar Solo but it looks like a great value for the money. As far as tents go, it gets pretty expensive to drop ...

In GEAR » Talk me out of these (Six Moons, Therm-a-rest)
December 29, 12:03pm

Re: ticket update
Received this today: Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I share this information with our publisher as I receive it, so I do appreciate you pointing this ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ad blocker for mobile devices
December 29, 11:43am

Re: Waffen SS
"I mean, they had Death's Head insignia as part of their uniforms. Who the hell glorifies death?" I terms of symbolism, cadences, and nicknames? Oh just about every infantry and c...

In Chaff » 300 nazis
December 26, 4:05pm

Re: case
How is the Ricoh GR size wise as a pocketable camera?

In Photography » Better than the Coolpix A (?)
December 26, 12:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Bibles
Jerry, I will be truly disappointed if you don't at least stop by and say hi at the PNW GGG. I have plans to reenact some of the chaff wars ala a puppet show and it won't be the same witho...

In Chaff » The Bibles
December 26, 11:50am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Bibles
From a cesspool of conservative thinking... http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2008/02/barack-obamas-messiah-complex

In Chaff » The Bibles
December 26, 11:43am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm