Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 161 - 170 of 3603 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...361

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: tom @JP
Pockets of the Ohm are pretty hard to beat. I never had to practice with my prophet but it's certainly not as easy.

In GEAR » Water bottle holder
October 24, 8:34pm

Offended
I'm offended that someone was offended. Please bring back the funny.

In Chaff » Ebola?
October 24, 7:17pm

Re: Re: Ebola?
Spent about 45 minutes today waiting for my work vehicle. Fox news was on. I think my blood pressure was elevated by the time I left. I seem to have this reaction every time I watch CNN, NBC, or...

In Chaff » Ebola?
October 24, 7:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Some serious traces
It takes a village to raise a village idiot. Ebola to her zip code.

In Philosophy & Technique » LEAVE NO TRACE
October 24, 5:21pm

Re: 3 Tarps: Choose 1
I'll never get rid of my Hexamid but I love the simplicity and openness of sleeping under a flat or cat tarp as well.

In GEAR » 3 Tarps: Choose 1
October 24, 3:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Some serious traces
Ah the voice of reason in all its glory. My vote is death by Rosie O'Donnell. If Rosie is unavailable, then death by Nickelback. I know. Cruel and unusual but the message needs to g...

In Philosophy & Technique » LEAVE NO TRACE
October 24, 1:54pm

Re: Re: When you're a hammer...
"Get the citizens off what the politicians are really doing - enriching themselves and their supporters." More like cowardice imo. I think most elected representatives who get to see ...

In Chaff » NP vandalism spree
October 24, 1:21pm

When you're a hammer...
Since this is an opinion piece on the appropriate level of punishment... I don't think incarceration, or at least traditional incarceration is appropriate here; maybe some version of communi...

In Chaff » NP vandalism spree
October 24, 11:44am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ultra Runners know nothing about Fastpacking.
"Winter is coming." And so is Game of Thrones!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultra Runners know nothing about Fastpacking.
October 24, 11:35am

Zimmerbuilt
I'm considering the same thing. If I go this way, I'm going to contact Zimmerbuilt to see if he will modify one of these. http://www.zimmerbuilt.com/store/p26/Water_Bottle_Pocket.html

In GEAR » Water bottle holder
October 24, 11:26am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm