BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 161 - 170 of 3332 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...334

Forum » Thread

Never going to win
If we sit in isolationism, then we'll be criticized for not helping the international community with these peace keeping missions. If we get involved, then there's some larger conspiracy w...

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
August 26, 7:20am

My Dora the Explorer Portfolio
My traveling backpack is a Columbia panel loader day pack that I've removed the internal frame out of. I bought this pack when I thought I was deploying for Hurricane Katrina but our assignmen...

In GEAR » Backpack portfolios
August 26, 7:09am

Re: Hammock Tarp
My underquilt arrived yesterday. Looks great and I can't wait to try it out, hopefully this weekend. Quilt arrived as described, looks like it's new, and was sold to me for a fair pri...

In Gear Swap » FS HMG, Hammock Gear, Leigh Lo, Borah Gear
August 26, 6:27am

Re: tried one
I wear XL or XXL so mine would be a bit heavier but my silk weight top weighs about 6 ozs. Other than freeing up the funds, this would be a no brainer.

In GEAR » MontBell EX Light Down Anorak
August 26, 6:22am

Meme Monday Chaff Edition
Thought this was funny in a Chaff sort of way. .

In Chaff » Meme Monday Chaff Edition
August 25, 8:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
There's a lot of money to be made from human misery. I'll save the contract prisons flame war for another day though.

August 25, 7:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
Sadly that cancer is fed by both parties going back to LBJ and probably earlier than that. KBR's history proves that the truth is stranger than fiction ranging from sexual assaults, bribery, n...

August 25, 6:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
Don't disagree with anything you said Craig. Some, few, of these contractors are necessary. Many are getting paid to do jobs we have soldiers trained to do (convoy security, refuel stations) ...

August 25, 6:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
Croatians, Bosnians, and Serbs all committed attrocities. I never said otherwise. Russians were nice enough to teach the Serbs how to shoot down our stealth bomber. The Serbs also tried to bomb o...

August 25, 6:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
What motivational similarities are there between Bosnia and Iraq?

August 25, 6:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm