BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 161 - 170 of 528 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...53

Forum » Thread

Another vote for used from Gear Swap
I just purchased a Vapor Trail (I need something that can carry a larger bear can) used in gear swap for $65. It came in like new condition. They only way I could tell it was used was there was so...

In GEAR » Favorite pack for less than $200?
September 27, 11:50am

Mayonnaise
BTW, mayonnaise does not need to be refrigerated. There is enough acid and salt to keep it from going bad. Keep it sealed so it does not dry out and it's fine. Those who have gotten sick fro...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Meals when any fires are forbidden
September 26, 4:05pm

Never tried them
I have never tried Hawk Vittles, but I to plan to try a meal or two. I currently only use Packit Gourmet and love their meals. They are also excellent at getting my order shipped with time to spa...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Hawk Vittles
September 26, 3:33pm

Re: Re: Marriage
Do you have to date to get married?!? ;^)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What would be your ultimate backpacking adventure?
September 26, 2:13pm

Not just a survey...
This: "Describe your process for planning a trip (Part 2) - describe your process in detail." is not a survey question. Unless I have a very good reason, I am not going to spend 15...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Survey for Outdoor Lovers
September 26, 12:30pm

Spenco Second Skin
I don't know if any of you have tried these for burns, but there is NOTHING better at treating burns. I once had to treat a large boiling water burn and I didn't have enough (only had one ...

In GEAR » Foot care kit, need help.
September 25, 3:12pm

Re: Understanding Soreness and Pain
I’m over 50 and don’t have much for joint pain. My right knee “pops” a lot (from a motorcycle accident when I was 20 something) and can become uncomfortable if I don’t “pop” it. But...

In GEAR » Understanding Soreness and Pain
September 23, 4:40pm

$24
Retail price (I assume Ron is selling them at retail) is $24. If I didn't already own the larger version, I'd purchase one. Maybe I can convince my brother to get one. ;^) Here is is ...

In GEAR » Sawyer MINI Filter
September 20, 10:46am

Re: Re: little mini-bug bivy that had a teeny 4-pole x-frame and just covered your top half?
If it's 10oz it will be staying home. Now I have to go find it and weight it. See what you did! Added: Mine is [i]only[/i] 9.9 oz. I wonder if I could find some aluminium or maybe ev...

In GEAR » Minimalist Bug Solutions?
September 19, 10:12pm

It's just a spoon and fork mated together.
Someone needs to make this in a long handled version. I want one of these: http://www.rei.com/product/781529/rei-campware-long-spoon With a fork on the other end! Is that so much to ask for...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Spoon heresy
September 19, 6:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm