BPL Community Profile

Greg F (GregF) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Canadian Rockies
About Me Greg F has not added a biography yet.
CityCalgary

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg F

Showing 161 - 170 of 559 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...56

Forum » Thread

Re: Always trying to get a little lighter...
Couple of items I see to reduce or cut GG thinlight pad - What are you using this for when you already have an under quilt? First Aid 5.8 Hygene 5.8. First Aid is very personal so take what yo...

In Gear Lists » Always trying to get a little lighter...
March 01, 6:46am

Cloudburst
The vertical mesh is really well designed. Makes the useable area much greater. Same weight as the new Golite Imo3. The GL is 6" wider at the entrance and the same at the foot but the cloud...

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
February 28, 7:48pm

Re: Rainshadow 2 or Imogene
Rainshadow is 78", the imogene is 66". Now the imogene having curved poles will get higher sooner but not enough to make up for 12" of lost width. We put 3 6ft tall guys in a ra...

In GEAR » New 2013 Golite Gear
February 27, 8:10am

What is bomber?
Cuban in terms of durability for weight is probably the best fabric we have for a wide range of situations but I think you need to look at what level of durability you need and deside if the partic...

In GEAR » Can any cuben fiber gear be considered bomber?
February 26, 12:57pm

SOLD
Tarptent has been sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Rainshadow 2
February 26, 8:40am

SOLD: Tarptent Rainshadow 2
For sale Tarptent Rainshadow 2. I purchased on the GearSwap a year ago from someone who had used it for one season ( 5 or 6 nights). I used it last year for about 6 nights as well. Tent has been...

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Rainshadow 2
February 24, 12:52pm

Tent measurements
After many years golite has finally put the tent floor plan diagrams with dimensions on there website. This has bothered ne for a few years and should reduce the number of emails from me about dim...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 23, 9:29am

GoLite Coupon Code
Does anyone have a Valid GoLite Coupon code that they arent going to use. I am buying a shangrila 5 and an extra discount would be great. PM me if you have one Thanks

In Gear Deals » GoLite Coupon Code
February 22, 6:11pm

T2 vs Cap 4
The T2 is lighter weight than the Cap4. I believe the T3 is the same as the cap4 but might be slightly heavier. The T3 has the same spacing as the T2 but with thicker fuzzy parts. Just look at ...

In GEAR » 2013 Mid Layer Hoody Roundup / Contingency Plan
February 21, 10:58pm

Heavy
In preperations for a trip as I was packing up the night before I looked around for a canister for my stove. I was sure I had a full can but I couldnt find it anywhere. The only place open was wal...

In GEAR » Examples of "Stupid Heavy"
February 21, 10:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg F

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Walmart saved my trip. I was packing up the night before I was to leave and went to grab what i thought was a full butane canister and it was empty. It was 10pm and i was leaving at 5 the next morni...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 20, 7:27pm

Mont Bell Ultra-Light Spiral Down Hugger #3 Long
I had a chance to test out my new UL Spiral down hugger #3. This is the regular version not the super stretch. It still has the diagonal baffles so it does have a little more give than an average ba...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 05, 11:33pm