Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 161 - 170 of 898 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...90

Forum » Thread

(deleted)
(deleted)

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG Porter and PIF
December 18, 7:42am

Re: Re: Lite Trail Solid Fuel System
I have V1, and really loved it on the trail last year. However, V3 appears to have corrected all of my minor complaints about V1--lack of handles, thicker Ti foil. As soon as Jhaura released the ...

In GEAR » Lite Trail Solid Fuel System
December 17, 7:27am

(deleted)
(deleted)

December 16, 12:06pm

Re: FS: HMG Porter and PIF
The Jansport day pack is SPF

December 14, 8:29am

(deleted)
(deleted)

December 13, 5:16pm

Re: Porter Hipbelt
One thing to think about with the 2400 Porter is that HMG uses a thinner foam with the shoulder straps and hipbelt than the 3400. It shouldn't be a problem to have them use the thicker foam, b...

In GEAR » Searching for a new pack
December 11, 7:14pm

Re: Re Thanks
Luke, if you keep using the Porter and find the high roll top annoying, I bet HMG could shorten that for you. As I understand it, the high extension collar is the only difference in volume between...

In GEAR » Searching for a new pack
December 10, 9:16pm

Re: For about a year now
I have one and have used it for over a year now too. I cut it down at the beginning of the summer, and got it below two ounces, losing only 1/3 of the length. However, I found that it was signifi...

In GEAR » Report: Using Klymit Kush pillow for side-sleeper
December 05, 6:32pm

Re: Re: cones for 1.3-2L pots for 2P esbit/alcohol cooking
I often use my Evernew 1.3L with the Caldera Cone. I like it with alcohol--the very thin Ti that Evernew produces (thinner than any other manufacturer I've seen) is very durable but also condu...

In GEAR » Does anyone use their Caldera Cone w/alcohol or esbit for 2P, and if so, what's your setup?
December 04, 9:34pm

Re: Neo-air pillow
I tried one once. If I remember correctly, it is the same height as the NeoAir. It's literally just a cut-down version of the All Season (same fabric--not sure about the insulation value).

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Neo-air pillow
December 02, 7:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.