BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 161 - 170 of 5007 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...501

Forum » Thread

Ventilation in double wall tents
The Solar 2 inner has a mesh door and a mesh triangular "window" at the back, and that is how it gets that excellent ventilation rating by Outdoor Labs . (from http://www.moontrail.com...

In GEAR » Ventilation in double wall tents
May 21, 5:00pm

The Flextrek Whipsnake
If you are seriously interested in purchasing the Flextrek 37 trillion, the new Mark XXXX is out now. No, not an extra large size , just a mistaken attempt on the part of Steve Climber to write t...

In GEAR » The Flextrek Whipsnake
May 20, 4:37pm

The first sleeping bag hammock???
You asked : By EU regulations you need to have one at each end of your hammock. possibly the reason why you don't see many of them around. That is many hammocks not Carabinieri, there are ...

In GEAR » The first sleeping bag hammock???
May 20, 4:11pm

The first sleeping bag hammock???
There already is the Isulhammock http://www.camping-hammock.us/stats.html but it is heavier and a lot more expensive.

In GEAR » The first sleeping bag hammock???
May 19, 11:57pm

more down or no down at the bottom of the sleeping bag
NM

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » more down or no down at the bottom of the sleeping bag.
May 19, 11:07pm

Taut, Taught, & Taunt Pitches
Thank you Ian and Jeremy. I like that karma bit... Not sure about Paradiorthosis, I remember finding the word and of course almost instantly forgetting it. But I do remember writing about that t...

In GEAR » Taut, Taught, & Taunt Pitches
May 19, 3:37am

I am still searching for the word that describes the situation. One that is close to it is "hypercorrection" This is how one linguist explains it : "Hypercorrection is not simply ...

May 19, 12:45am

Trolls?
Brian. You will be amazed at how many people send me E Mails starting with " this is going to be a silly question, but..." the funny bit is that they never do ask a silly question and I...

In GEAR » Trolls?
May 18, 11:46pm

We can avoid saying Sahara Desert (desert desert)and Lake Tahoe (lake lake) but East Timor (East East) is another matter. Now, West Timor is a funny one (West East)

May 18, 9:17pm

melting cut ends of cord
Well I am a bit odd but this is how I do it. I burn the end off with a Bic and then squeeze and twist the blob before it cools down. Many will burn themselves doing that (you need to be quick and...

In Make Your Own Gear » melting cut ends of cord
May 18, 9:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm