BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 161 - 170 of 4793 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...480

Forum » Thread

Kydex first attempts
If nothing else now you know that lefties already had a hard time 2000 years ago.

In Make Your Own Gear » Kydex first attempts
January 01, 9:09pm

Kydex first attempts
Just word play... Sinister comes from the Latin word for "on the left" also used to mean "unlucky"

January 01, 8:54pm

Kydex first attempts
Only a sinister motive would prompt you to do that.

January 01, 5:55pm

Need recommendations on a tent
I keep seeing folk quoting floor length and I keep reminding that it is almost meaningless IF you don't also know or factor in usable space above it. Here is the reason why someone that will n...

In GEAR » Need recommendations on a tent
December 31, 3:16pm

I say let's decide on a general consensus of Ultralight definitions and terms
Cesar "I think it's silly we give literal gold metals to.." if it makes you feel better, those medals are just gold plated the rest is mostly silver (now that is funny). The last...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I say let's decide on a general consensus of Ultralight definitions and terms.
December 31, 2:40pm

IMUSA mug, hot handle, heat shield tape
my version : others use a Buff or similar but I always have a few of those kitchen cloths with me. Many uses, picking up a hot pot is just one. No problems with cleaning/melting/coming undone....

In GEAR » IMUSA mug, hot handle, heat shield tape
December 30, 2:19am

Lighter foot powder substitute for smelly feet?
Justin, this is the gear section not the fantasy land bit. There is no way that one could have sweat soaked dirty socks and unwashed feet for three days and not smell. Anyway "found out b...

In GEAR » Lighter foot powder substitute for smelly feet?
December 29, 5:02pm

"I've done plenty of 3 day backpacking trips, didn't wash my feet or socks nor changed my socks, and subjected them to intense sweating, and they smelled fine after. ' Sure you...

December 29, 3:07pm

Justin You missed this bit : "As far as just washing my feet and socks on the daily, I wish I could realistically say I'll do that haha"

December 29, 2:53pm

No matter what diet you have, if you walk about ,don't wash your feet and your socks everyday, your feet will smell. Lets not make things more complex than they really are. BTW, on the trai...

December 29, 2:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm