BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 161 - 170 of 4982 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...499

Forum » Thread

Any recommendations for a lightweight shelter with extra large vestibule?"
"I really like the tarptent stratospire 2, but the vestibule is not big enough for the dogs" One dog each side ? I don't know if you already have it or have seen an SS2 but the vest...

In GEAR » Any recommendations for a lightweight shelter with extra large vestibule?
May 12, 7:37pm

Has anyone actually used the Stratospire 2 with three people?
This is the way I set it up : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyQT9JHloQM what you see there is my first time doing it this way and about half an hour after opening the parcel.

In GEAR » Has anyone actually used the Stratospire 2 with three people?
May 12, 4:31pm

I prefer this version :

May 11, 8:23pm

Advice
Forgot to add. I don't drive and know less than nothing about cars so I am not all that sure the correct advice was given.

In Chaff » Advice
May 11, 7:09pm

Nathan I don't see the side guylines in place there. Not that you need them in the backyard but they add a lot of stability in the wind as well as allowing you to open the side panels. Set ...

May 11, 7:06pm

Nice Nathan. Now pitch it like that somewhere exotic and Henry will post your photo in the Gallery. (I was never good enogh for that...) http://www.tarptent.com/gallery.html note that the secon...

May 11, 6:39pm

Nathan, Yes they should , there is a ribbon at the base that gives you the exact spread distance. The ribbon should be taut. Take a look at this clip : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrxAASKe_Z...

May 11, 5:13pm

Here is that SS2 set up this morning. I took this shot because I kind of like the look of it like that (never had it this way before) and because as you can see it doesn't sag, like many go ...

May 11, 4:16pm

This is the SS2 set at 47" high with 3x20" mats inside and a longer shot so that you can see that the two poles are in the usual place : John As for this "Now that picture wi...

May 11, 1:17am

Using tyre self-sealant with inflatable air pads?
Will that slime not bond to the walls when the mat is compressed for storage ? Will it try to exit the valve when deflating the mat ?

In Philosophy & Technique » Using tyre self-sealant with inflatable air pads?
May 08, 6:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm