Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dondo . (Dondo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Colorado Rockies
About Me Dondo . has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://dondo1.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dondo .

Showing 161 - 170 of 1054 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...106

Forum » Thread

Re: Anybody using their Synmat UL7?
Dan, two more nights on the Synmat and lovin' it more than ever. Never had a better night's sleep in the backcountry.

In GEAR » Anybody own the New Exped Synmat UL7?
June 01, 6:48am

Re: Refrigerator Gulch
Dave, as a climber you would love Refrigerator Gulch. It's just rocks, rocks, and more rocks. Tom, thanks for your kind words. Good to know that you're still reading. John, the trip...

In Post-Trip Reports » Refrigerator Gulch
June 01, 5:59am

Re: Refrigerator Gulch
Thanks, Thom, it was a lot of fun.

May 31, 5:43pm

Refrigerator Gulch
New trip report at Dondo Outdoors.

May 31, 6:06am

Re: Lost Creek Wilderness
David, just back from 3 days in LCW. Aspen are just starting to leaf out. You should be hitting it just about right.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Goose Creek TH Loop Map
May 27, 4:38pm

Re: Lost Creek Wilderness
Hey David, Here's a shot taken the second week of June in LCW a couple of years ago. The elevation was around 9000'. BTW, like your new avatar. It makes you look scary.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Goose Creek TH Loop Map
May 24, 11:49pm

Re: Anybody own the New Exped Synmat UL7?
I posted my first impressions of the Exped Synmat UL7 on my blog about a month ago. Take a look.

In GEAR » Anybody own the New Exped Synmat UL7?
May 23, 9:54pm

Re: Re: Journey
$65 for the Opti at REI starting on the 20th.

In GEAR » Steripen users advise
May 12, 9:21pm

Re: Looking for a ultralight headlamp: Mammut S-Lite or Mammut S-Flex?
No field experience, but I did play with a Mammut S-Lite at REI a few days ago. I do like the fact that it's powered by an inexpensive and readily available AA battery. The angle of S-Lite is a...

In GEAR » Looking for a ultralight headlamp: Mammut S-Lite or Mammut S-Flex?
May 11, 7:36am

Re: Synmat UL7
I've just posted a First Impressions look at the Synmat UL7 on my blog. Let me know what you think. I'm especially interested hearing from other users of the UL7 to know how our experience...

In GEAR » Synmat UL7?
April 20, 6:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Dondo .

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell U.L.AlpineBurrow Bag #3 Long
Nice review, Mitchell. After our discussion here about this bag back in April, I had a serious hankering after this bag. I really had no need of another bag and managed to resist until the Memorial ...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 29, 8:38pm

Rocky Rocky GTX Socks
Mine fit well. Size 10 slips right over a thin pair of wool socks and my size 9.5 feet. They are comfortable inside my trail runners and do what they claim to do--keep my feet warm and dry in wet, col...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 27, 8:01pm

Pacer Poles
Here's something I just posted at the Editor's Roundtable forum. It occured to me that it belongs here as well. Heather, here's something I posted on the TLB general discussion forum a...

In Trekking Poles
December 12, 8:28pm

Lighten Up! by Don Ladigin
This is the book I recommend to friends and folks I meet on the trail who are interested in going lighter. It's fun, unpretentious, and lays out the basic ideas in ways that are easy to understand. Do...

In Books and Media
November 23, 8:15am

Eastern Mountain Sports
Craig, good news. The last EMS store in Colorado closed a few months ago so no more tax for you. It was two miles away from my home in Denver and I miss it but I'll admit that I took full advantage o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 21, 9:20pm