BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 161 - 170 of 496 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...50

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Shoulder straps for a small UL daypack
Great, thanks!

In Make Your Own Gear » Shoulder straps for a small UL daypack
February 02, 9:20am

Recent fabric hunt
Can't speak to the quality but, on a recent fabric hunt, Rockywoods and Seattle Fabrics had the widest variety of silnylon colors. ETA: Quest also has forest, grey and tan.

In Make Your Own Gear » HELP! with finding high quality silnylon in the right color
February 02, 9:13am

Shoulder straps for a small UL daypack
I'd like to make a small UL daypack for layover hikes. I just can't figure out what materials I need for the shoulder straps. I'm looking to make straps like the ones on an REI Flash 18...

In Make Your Own Gear » Shoulder straps for a small UL daypack
February 01, 10:07am

I personally think it's the parents who are the weenies ;)
I'm a mom and have a 14 year-old son. I always hear the talk about "kids today" and how they're glued to their TV/cell phones/computers/video games, lazy, entitled, etc., etc. but...

In Editor's Roundtable » Boys in the Wild (Short Film)
January 30, 2:54pm

Re: Sleeping Pad for Kid?
My son's been using a Thermarest ZLite for 5 years and says he's perfectly comfortable, even on really hard/rocky ground. Our trips are typically 4-6 days. He's now 14, weighs 100lb, an...

In GEAR » Sleeping Pad for Kid?
January 30, 4:50am

Mine's close... 12g set
I was in Japan in November and every hotel had these toothbrush/toothpaste sets as part of the bathroom amenities. I cut down the handle to 5" and the set is 12g. I fully admit to cleaning...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » can anyone beat my toothbrush and paste weight?
January 28, 8:40pm

Quest Outfitters
They sell it by the yard: http://www.questoutfitters.com/coated.html#CUBEN TAPE Great company; I've bought a lot of fabrics from them.

In Make Your Own Gear » WTB: Cuben Fiber Tape (Double Sided)
January 28, 6:34pm

WTT: Neoair 'Regular' XLite for a Women's XLite
I have a NeoAir XLite in Regular, brand new in the box. I'd like to trade it for a women's XLite, preferably in a similar condition. Please contact me by PM if you have one you'd li...

In Gear Swap » WTT: Neoair Women's XLite for a Regular
January 28, 11:42am

ShangriLa-1 "Nest"
Clarifying that I'm only selling the inner "Nest" or net body. GoLite used to sell the inner net and the outer shell for the ShangriLa separately until about a year ago. This was pur...

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir, ShangriLa1 Nest, Women's Jam2, WM Cloudrest
January 26, 7:51pm

FS: NeoAir, ShangriLa1 Nest, Women's Jam2, WM Cloudrest
Prices include shipping CONUS. PayPal 'gift', please. Contact me via PM. Pictures are below. (1) [SOLD] Thermarest NeoAir Original, Regular. In box, never used. $85 (2) [SOLD] GoLite ...

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir, ShangriLa1 Nest, Women's Jam2, WM Cloudrest
January 26, 3:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.