BPL Community Profile

David Thomas (DavidinKenai) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale North Woods. Far North.
About Me David Thomas has not added a biography yet.
CityKenai
StateAlaska
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Thomas

Showing 161 - 170 of 2284 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...229

Forum » Thread

Re: On the Jury
>"she has had a chance to be clear and convincing about this." +1 >"If we were on a jury, she would have the chance to defend herself with all valid evidence" She...

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 19, 11:07pm

Whereas I wouldn't
Buck, Remember when our Senator said, "I paid all the bills they sent me."? Yes, there was prosecutorial misconduct, but he still clearly accepted bribes from Veco but was no longer ...

January 19, 6:27pm

Re: Who's nailed into the dining room floor to test pitch a shelter?
I've put an eye bolt into a ceiling rafter to secure the 15-foot Christmas tree. Then I secure the top of the tree with to the bolt with 200-pound test fishing line. It was actually my wife...

In Community Support Forum » Who's nailed into the dining room floor to test pitch a shelter?
January 18, 3:43pm

From 8,000 feet to 33,000 feet
My biggest cross-over use of gear is on air flights. I fly about 90,000 miles per year, sometimes redeying out one night and back the next, taking 6 flights in 30 hours. So I like to travel light...

In GEAR » Backpacking gear you use at home
January 16, 11:36pm

Re: PCT
>" I know dogs are capable of some pretty incredible things, like the Iditarod, so maybe it's doable but sounds like a bad idea to me." +1 No one is taking a AKC purebred on ...

January 16, 7:17pm

North of Sweden
>"If you see a commercial fisherman repairing a net, chances are that he will be using a Vickie." True that. I've posted in other little Vickie threads that THE most common kni...

In GEAR » One ounce knife and sheath
January 16, 6:42pm

Re: BPing on O'ahu?
I was on O'ahu doing a week of work two different times and had a day or two off. I googled the Hawaiian hiking club and saw that they had various outings scheduled. I met at the trailhead an...

In Pre-Trip Planning » BPing on O'ahu?
January 15, 9:21pm

Re: Pics

In Pre-Trip Planning » CA Drought and 2014 hiking season
January 15, 9:11pm

Pics

In Pre-Trip Planning » CA Drought and 2014 hiking season
January 15, 9:11pm

Got a Mountain Lion photo in Alaska.

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
January 14, 6:15pm

All Reader Reviews by David Thomas

David Thomas has posted no reviews.