BPL Community Profile

Tom Caldwell (Coldspring) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ozarks
About Me https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=twbBTVpFVV5g5Ks0f7RrfPg
CityWest Plains
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tom Caldwell

Showing 161 - 170 of 858 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...86

Forum » Thread

Waterproof cameras?
Bumping up this thread. Since I dropped my three week old camera in the drink, I"m thinking of the TS1 for my next.

In Photography » Waterproof cameras?
February 05, 8:04pm

FS: JRB Rocky Mountain Sniveller
Probably not selling because the Jacks have a sale every few weeks, it seems everyone waits till a sale to order. And, the new Warbonnet topquilts are out with real footboxes, so no reason for a h...

In Gear Swap » FS: JRB Rocky Mountain Sniveller
February 05, 5:28pm

2010 Granite Gear Catalogue
I was hoping for something lighter in the lineup. I wonder what the new AC frame system weighs by itself? I would like to have the frame attached to a basic Vapor Trail with a simple backpocket, ...

In GEAR » 2010 Granite Gear Catalogue
February 02, 6:03am

Petroleum Goose
Not only is a barrel of crude 42 gallons but Brent Crude was named after a variety of GOOSE.

In GEAR » Goose Down, Humane?
January 30, 9:11pm

High Tech Goose Down
How long do you think it will be before science creates an affordable synthetic insulation, that is more insulating, more compressible, longer lasting, and LIGHTER?

January 30, 7:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Goose Down, Humane?
"> Marmot’s Animal Rights Policy: > We believe in the humane treatment of animals. We do not use down provided > by “live pluck” operations. " I'm a bit of skeptic...

January 30, 4:19pm

Big Companies Suck
I really get confused with all the outdoor companies. Has there actually been many of them that have stayed independent and continued to innovate towards higher quality? I've always thought t...

In GEAR » The North Face sucks
January 30, 4:09pm

Re: Re: Gooses
"I suggest that you stick the smart@&& comments that you shared earlier in this thread. At least they made sense..." I would suppose it's also sort of like the ethical diff...

January 29, 9:10pm

Gooses
Just clarifying that everyone does understand there are different breeds and species of geese? Some domesticated, like a White Embden of Europe, some wild, like the Canadian Goose. To me, this wo...

January 29, 7:49pm

FS: Western Mountaineering Summerlite
You might find that the Summerlite was warmer than the Sierra Sniveller.

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Summerlite
January 29, 7:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Tom Caldwell

Tom Caldwell has posted no reviews.