BPL Community Profile

Chris Gray (ChrisFol) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Denver, Coloado
About Me Chris Gray has not added a biography yet.
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA.
My PDF Gear ListThree-season Colorado, Sub 9Lb

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Gray

Showing 161 - 170 of 347 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...35

Forum » Thread

Re: Changes
"I was wanting the thermawrap to put on for hiking since I thought the down parka would be too warm for that. Would you think that the thermals, Rei shirt, and driducks jacket would be suffici...

In Gear Lists » Clothing for 30 and up
June 09, 11:00am

Re: Clothing for 30 and up
For 30 degrees I think that you are bringing too much clothing. I would nix the following: -M65 trouser lining. The thermal bottoms, combined with your hiking pants should be just fine. -Nix...

In Gear Lists » Clothing for 30 and up
June 09, 10:23am

Re: My JAM has outgrown me!
If a 50L Jam has too much room for you then something like the Miniposa or Gorrila probably isn't worth the cost for 4L. ULA's Ohm is larger than your Jam. How about: -GG's Murmur...

In GEAR » My JAM has outgrown me!
May 28, 11:13pm

Re: Mosquito net
"I really can't think of a section of the Colorado Trail where you'd really need a mosquito net in August" I annually (late July/mid August) section hike from Eddiesville with ...

In Gear Lists » Colorado Trail in August
May 28, 10:58pm

Re: Colorado Trail in August
-Nix the gaiters, they are not really needed. -There are lighter 2nd pair of sock options: dress or ankle socks. -Look for the first freeze. If it happens, nix the mosquito net. -Nix the bu...

In Gear Lists » Colorado Trail in August
May 26, 11:12pm

Re: Re: Liner: trash compactor bag vs. official liner
Nick, I sure hope you are being facetious because not only are pack liners from BPL, GG and MLD etc approximately $10, including shipping, but they are also much thinner than trash compactor bags. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Liner: trash compactor bag vs. official liner
May 26, 11:02pm

Re: PM sent
PMs replied to both Chad and Andy.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Clothing & Gear
May 22, 2:18am

Re: FS: Knives
I am interested in them both. Do you have a weight for them?

In Gear Swap » FS: Knives
May 22, 2:17am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New to winter backpacking-- gear help.
n/m-- wrong thread.

In Winter Hiking » New to winter backpacking-- gear help.
May 22, 1:58am

Re: FS: AGG 3 cup cookset
Patrick, what is the total weight? What does it weigh without the Neoprene cover?

In Gear Swap » FS: AGG 3 cup cookset
May 22, 12:13am

All Reader Reviews by Chris Gray

Chris Gray has posted no reviews.