Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

John Coyle (Bigsac) - BPL Guest

My Locale NorCal
About Me John Coyle has not added a biography yet.
CitySacramento
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Coyle

Showing 161 - 170 of 214 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

TorsoLite Diad Pad
This pad seems like the perfect thing to put under my Neoair, which gets a little cool under 30 degrees. And then if the Neoair ever deflates, could use the Diad alone in a pinch instead of trying...

In GEAR » TorsoLite Diad Pad
February 10, 11:02am

Petzl Tikka XP2 and Tikka Plus2 LEDHeadlamp
I bought an XP2 based on Rick's review and find his observations to be very accurate. Good job Rick. I require a diffuser on my headlamp because I always bring something to read when I ba...

In Editor's Roundtable » Petzl Tikka XP2 and Tikka Plus2 LED Headlamp Reviews
February 09, 9:53am

Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing for Leather
Sorry, I forgot to mention that Death Canyon is in Grand Teton Park just south of Yellowstone Park.

In Editor's Roundtable » Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing for Leather
October 28, 1:28pm

Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing for Leather
In the 70's I worked on the Death Canyon Trail Crew for the National Park service. We all had big heavy all leather, non Gore-Tex boots made by Vasque or a similar company. We called them Fra...

In Editor's Roundtable » Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing for Leather
October 28, 1:23pm

Neoair Reliability
The Neoair had been out for a while now, and I was wondering if those of you that have one have had any punctures or unusual wear develop. I just ordered one online from REI to be delivereed to m...

In GEAR » Neoair Reliability
October 17, 5:38pm

Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian
I've already ordered one from Campmor Andrew, and I am curious as to how you like it. I considered the Osprey Exos 58, and tried it at REI loaded with 30 lbs of sandbags. The Exos is a good p...

In Gear Deals » Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian
October 14, 11:22am

Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian
Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian pack $150 at Campmor.com List $270. Highly rated by BPL three years ago. Not the lightest pack, but under four lbs, comfortable, and highly adjustable fit.

In Gear Deals » Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian
October 13, 1:16pm

"24: Fall Equinox in the Hyalite Cirque of Montana's Gallatin Mountains"
Nice camera work and editing Ryan, and this is from a guy who has a B.A. in Motion Picture/Television from U.C.L.A.! In my younger days working my way through college, I worked for the National Pa...

In Editor's Roundtable » 24: Fall Equinox in the Hyalite Cirque of Montana's Gallatin Mountains
October 07, 1:44pm

Shoe For Peak Bagging
I am mostly a trail hiker and have been using trail running shoes, specifically Brooks Cascadia 4, for most of my hikes, and backpack trips. Recently I joined a "Peak Bagging" hiking clu...

In GEAR » Shoe For Peak Bagging
August 10, 2:40pm

New Balance MT87550R Joggers Review
Thanks for your great review Roger. I just wanted to mention for the Australians having trouble getting particular models of shoes, that there is an internet shoe company in the States called Z...

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance MT875OR Joggers Review
June 23, 12:05pm

All Reader Reviews by John Coyle

John Coyle has posted no reviews.