Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Andy Berner (Berner9) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Michigan
About Me Mostly just day hike at the moment.
CityPortage
StateMI
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List2 nighter. Fall colors Manistee River Trail 09

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Berner

Showing 161 - 170 of 419 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...42

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: What happened to BPL Ranks???
Im gonna guess that you had a yearly membership and even though you bought a lifetime membership your yearly one expired. I have got a couple of emails saying my yearly membership was about to ru...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » What happened to BPL Ranks???
June 20, 8:14am

Re: Re: FS: 2009 Grace Duo Cuben MLD
Ill take it if doug doesn't

In Gear Swap » FS: 2009 Grace Duo Cuben MLD
June 19, 4:06pm

Re: FS:Titanium Goat Ptarmigan Bivy
Reg. or Long?

In Gear Swap » FS:Titanium Goat Ptarmigan Bivy
June 15, 5:16pm

Re: re: road trip
This coming August. We are thinking of just doing a day hike and checking out mt. rushmore and saving time and spending more in colorado. Maybe doing something in Rocky Mountain National Park. ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Road Trip. Colorado/Utah
June 15, 4:56pm

Road Trip. Colorado/Utah
Well after talking to my boss my girlfriend and I somehow ended up with getting two weeks off in a row for vacation. I've recently pretty much outfitted my girlfriend in UL stuff and she is ex...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Road Trip. Colorado/Utah
June 15, 4:18pm

CHEAP. stealth solomid w/inner
New price bump. Am Looking for a long MLD superlight or Katabatic Bristlecone bivy and also BPL nano or MLD grace duo tarp.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD stealth cuben solo mid and Inner net
June 15, 2:28pm

Re: FS: MLD Monk tarp, Custom down Quilt, BPLVapr bivy, Granite Gear Virga packs,
Ill take the prototype bivy.

In Gear Swap » FS: Granite Gear Virga packs
June 15, 6:01am

MLD spirit
what year is the spirit? Im assuming it doesn't have the Event foot and strip. If you could send me the shipped price to 49024 that would be great.

In Gear Swap » Tri Ti ULC/MLD Spirit/Zpack Tarp
June 14, 1:24pm

Re: WTB MLD Speed Tarp
Like the one Doug is selling? http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=33821

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD Speed Tarp
June 13, 6:22pm

Re: Re: FS: MLD stealth cuben solo mid and Inner net
got it here. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=32989&skip_to_post=280754#280754 It has been seam sealed. Only set up in ...

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD stealth cuben solo mid and Inner net
June 12, 5:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Berner

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TrailLite Designs Ebira
The TrailLite Designs Ebira is a wonderful piece of gear for the tenkara fisherman. ...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 08, 2:03pm

Mountain Laurel Designs
Great service and just awesome super light gear. I owned or do own 4 or 5 pieces of MLD gear and have 2 more on order. Ron is top notch and I can't wait to get my new packs.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 08, 2:09pm

Gossamer Gear
The couple times Ive called to add something on to my order I have been very pleased with there customer service. It wasn't Glen or Grant the two who most people know. It was another guy and wa...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 08, 2:03pm

Gossamer Gear Lightrek 4 Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I don't know what it is, but just like everyone else this would be one of my favorite pieces of gear. Friends and people I meet out on the trail always have the "wow" face when I let th...

In Trekking Poles
October 20, 11:25am

Gossamer Gear The One
After a couple short trips out in this tent, I am very happy with it. Ive only used it this late summer and early fall. I know some people say the spinnaker fabric is noisy but I do not have any pro...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
October 20, 10:46am