BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 161 - 170 of 316 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...32

Forum » Thread

9-9-9
Ben, Truthfully this is the first I have heard of the man. While those numbers sound good to me, I'm not sure if they are realistic, or fair. Again, not an economist. But it seems like that...

In Chaff » America's Wealth Gap -- No. 39 in the World
October 14, 8:07pm

wealth gap
I really should not enter this conversation... But, I chose to study hard in school and get good grades. I chose to work to put myself through college. I chose to take out 160K of medical...

In Chaff » America's Wealth Gap -- No. 39 in the World
October 14, 7:57pm

Sold BB
Wow. That didn't take long. SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: BushBuddy Ultra
October 11, 2:14pm

FS: BushBuddy Ultra
SOLD SOLD SOLD BushBuddy Ultra. 4.9oz. Used on two trips, so has fire marks as one would expect. No dings, dents or other significant defects. Includes original wooden box from manufacturer....

In Gear Swap » FS: BushBuddy Ultra
October 11, 1:39pm

UL rocket stove
Ultra Magnus said: "I still wondering how long until someone makes a decent backpacking ul rocket stove... " Not exactly a rocket stove, but solves the issue of continually feeding sm...

In GEAR » Has anybody seen this? -BioLite Wood-Burning Stove
September 26, 10:26pm

Ads:
Not a fan. Find them intrusive. Would prefer to be able to turn them off. I know I am not being open minded about this, and luckily I do not have a gun. But I am pretty sure that JC would n...

In Chaff » Ads inbetween Forum Posts
September 22, 3:47pm

Thanks
Thanks Ben. Unfortunately one size too small. Would have been a great deal.

In Gear Deals » BPL Shop Liquidation Sale
August 28, 5:51pm

Clearance ?
Ben, what color and size is the Tilley?

In Gear Deals » BPL Shop Liquidation Sale
August 28, 1:11pm

Whites
@Josh From Stoughton, currently living outside Appleton. 3 more years then west or north.

In Post-Trip Reports » They're right about the Whites (Alaska)
August 28, 1:04pm

Nice
Nice. Like the vid and the report. Looking forward to the day when my wife and I can return to Alaska.

In Post-Trip Reports » They're right about the Whites (Alaska)
August 25, 10:01am

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.