BPL Community Profile

Arapiles . (Arapiles) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Arapiles . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Arapiles .

Showing 161 - 170 of 774 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...78

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re : The Carbon Flame War
"There has been no mention of the human cost for some of the world's poorest, most vulnerable populations should the global warming hypothesis turn out to be true. I am speaking here speci...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
June 20, 4:52am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re : The Carbon Flame War
"Reading the guff the Australian govt has written about their belief in a heavily energy tax burdened society flourishing, I'm now more convinced then ever that they couldn't run a pi5...

June 20, 4:45am

Re: Costs of emissions reductions in Australia
"Unless you provide a breakdown of the projected costs of shutting down Australia's coal and mineral based energy intensive economy, and some proof that increasing atmospheric levels of ca...

June 19, 4:39am

Re: Re: Re: Re : The Carbon Flame War
"Don't you remember berating me many pages ago on this thread when I mentioned some cooling events by telling me that anything less than a 30 year trend was "just weather"?"...

June 19, 4:10am

Re: Re: Re: Re : The Carbon Flame War
"Arapiles says: focussing locally, there's clearly something going on given the changes in rainfall patterns in parts of Australia. Yes Arapiles, it's called "Weather".&...

June 19, 3:59am

Re: Re : The Carbon Flame War
"Can someone come up with a term to describe folk like myself? :)" Sceptic? As I've said a few times, I don't have much time for some of the wilder claims being made by some...

June 18, 8:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War
Rog Mea culpa (partly) - he has published in hydrology and ENSO variability but isn't a climate scientist. That said, given the groups and individuals he associates with, it would be fair t...

June 18, 7:52am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War
"But, but, but,... I thought Murdoch was "fair and balanced" And thanks a lot you Australians for unleashing him on us : )" Apologies. At least he's not one of us a...

June 18, 7:36am

Re: "The Carbon Flame War"
"This columnist for a Sydney newspaper thinks we ought to tattoo the forearm of global warming deniers so everyone will know who they are. It's intended to be provocative and a "jo...

June 18, 6:04am

Re: Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War
"researchers at Newcastle University conclude that elevated temperatures in the Murray-Darling basin were a combination of natural factors: Lead researcher Associate Professor Stewart Frank...

June 18, 5:12am

All Reader Reviews by Arapiles .

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Nuwai 1 Watt (HLX-712L)
I bought this light from Battery Junction for a ridiculously cheap price, at least when compared to what retailers charge for headlights in Australia. Because CR 123 batteries are so extraordinarlily...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
August 31, 6:16pm

Montbell Versalite
I tried this pack on in the store when they first came out in Japan last year. I love the look and features but like a lot of the Mont Bell packs I found the straps rubbed on my neck/shoulder muscles...

In Backpacks - External Frame
May 02, 3:11pm

Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket
(Actually I'd give it a 3.5 if that was an option.) I'm trying to replace a now very old Patagonia pneumatic anorak but the Houdini doesn't quite get there. Positives: it's very ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
April 05, 2:09pm