BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1581 - 1590 of 1755 | Page: 1 ...150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ...176

Forum » Thread

Re: Spin Tarp
Nigel, Enjoy your new tarp! You should be proud of your stitching in the pics --- ESPECIALLY for a prototype. Looks great. Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Spin Tarp
August 10, 6:26am

Joshua's trip
What a great trip, Joshua! I'm glad you continued on, and I hope your friend is doing well. Fantastic pics, too! I want to go now! Todd

In Post-Trip Reports » 110 miles of PCT though Yosemite and Carson/Iceburg
July 24, 6:55am

Re: Gaiter sole straps
Not the answer you're specifically asking for...but it may be useful to someone: I wear Merrill Overdrive trailrunners. They have a fantastic feature: a slot thru the sole where I thread my...

In GEAR » Gaiter sole straps
July 19, 3:31pm

Re: Warmth without high lofting insulation?
Nice, Cameron! What is mylar needled fleece? I haven't heard of it before....

In GEAR » Warmth without high lofting insulation?
July 11, 7:37pm

Re: Stansport Net vs. No-See-Ums
Thank you, Ernie. Won't work down here in Florida, so it's nice to know that ahead of time! Todd

In GEAR » Lightweight mosquito protection under a tarp?
July 09, 9:09pm

Ernie: Re: Re: bug protection
Ernie, Is it truly Noseeum? Lots of vendors call their nets noseeum and they aren't. Just wondering 'cause the price is good if it is. Thanks for the input, Todd

In GEAR » Lightweight mosquito protection under a tarp?
July 03, 9:26pm

Re: Re: Starlite Review
I know you wanted comparison to the Nimbus.....which I can't provide. I can, however, tell you this pack is as described on SMD's site. It carries comfortably loads over 30lbs. It is l...

In GEAR » backpack suggestions? for his/her bags
July 02, 9:42am

Re: Using long Handle spoon as pot lifter?
Any tests yet? I'm interested to hear....

In GEAR » Using long Handle spoon as pot lifter?
June 22, 6:41pm

Re: Very fun project .... less than an ounce coffee mug.
Mark you're on a roll lately! Another useful idea. Not to hijack your thread, but the 12oz Heine makes a great pot for those need no more than 12oz water at a time. Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Very fun project .... less than an ounce coffee mug.
June 22, 6:31pm

Re: Re: Re: no sleeping pad required under the legs?
I guess I'm the only one like this: I have boney ankles and heels that are downright uncomfortable on harder ground. They always seem to find the sharpest, tiniest stick or rock I acciden...

In GEAR » no insulation required under the legs?
June 21, 8:59am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.