BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1581 - 1590 of 1706 | Page: 1 ...150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ...171

Forum » Thread

Re: Contact Solution Bottle
You covered most of the uses I've seen. I want to try deet, but I'll do a home test first to make sure it doesn't deteriorate the bottle! You're right, though....very useful item.

In Multiple Use Gear » Contact Solution Bottle
December 13, 9:00am

Re: tarps available
Andrew, I received mine today! Thank you for sending such a nice looking product! I can't wait to set it up! The tarp stuffs so tiny, I won't even know I've packed this thing. ...

In Gear Swap » one more gray SOLO TARP
December 11, 7:46pm

Re: A Penny Stove for Narrow Pots
Greg, Very nice flame pattern, and the rolling boil is good to see! Nice job, Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » A Penny Stove for Narrow Pots
December 09, 4:40pm

Re: $74 no bids
Hi, Would it be long enough if you were 3" taller? That's where I am! Being thin I often fall in between M & L sizes. Thanks, Todd

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Flight Vest
December 09, 3:39pm

Re: Nail clipping
While not lighter in & of itself, it is light, and multi-use: a Gerber nail clip w/ knife & scissors. I can't find them anymore, but I bought mine on ebay. The knife blade sucks, the ...

In GEAR » Nail clipping
December 03, 7:01pm

Re: MLD Poncho/Tarp
Chad, I like my Equinox bivy's breathability. I use a quilt so it works to stop drafts, in addition to spray. I just bought a GC. I'm 6'1" and am having trouble getting it ...

In GEAR » Shelter and Rain Gear and Bivy
December 01, 5:23pm

Re: Bivy-Tent Idea
Casey, I don't know if I could sleep w/the top that close to my face, but your creativity is impressive! I bet between you & the other minds here you'll have a working model soon!...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bivy-Tent Idea
November 30, 7:18pm

Payment sent
Payment sent. I can't wait to get mine! Thank you, Todd

In Gear Swap » one more gray SOLO TARP
November 28, 8:02am

Re: SMD Gatewood Cape
Dylan, Nice review, and great pics! Living in Florida I don't get views like that anymore.... I, too, have the Cape and am trying to adapt it for buggy Florida. Todd

In GEAR » Changing to a Poncho Tarp
November 22, 5:22am

Re: knife
Aziz, I, too, carry the P4 - love it! And like Jake, I get the most a lot of use from scissors, so I also carry a gerber knife w/scissors & integrated nail clipper too. I'll weigh the ...

In Gear Lists » Gear repair kit
November 21, 7:03am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.