Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1561 - 1570 of 1904 | Page: 1 ...148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ...191

Forum » Thread

SpinnShelter
I have the older white version not the newer gray version in the video with the new foot end. Now most of my camping is done in the east and in wooded areas so I haven’t tested it in super high w...

In GEAR » Spinnshelter Questions
October 08, 4:23pm

Tarp
I decided to go with this set up over a all in one set-up like the Contrail because it gives me the versatility to leave the inner tent at home and pack up the tarp separately from the bug tent. A...

In GEAR » which tarp should i get? :)
October 08, 4:05pm

My two cents...
They dont make a 25* bag at 18oz, but they do have a 32* bag at 19oz(Summerlite) and a 20* bag at 26oz(Ultralite), I have both. As good of bags as WM makes, and I am certainly not saying they aren&...

In Gear Lists » Wonderland Trail August 09
October 08, 9:53am

another idea...
I use a Gossamer Gear SpinnShelter with a oversized Alpinlite Bug Shelter. It weighs 24.16oz with guylies, stakes, stuff sacks, etc. It provides the airy cooling of lots of mesh and true tarp mode,...

In GEAR » which tarp should i get? :)
October 08, 8:58am

Re: Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket vs. Extremely Light Jacket
I don't think the Mont-Bell jackets were designed for wearing under a pack. In fact I don't like the idea of wearing any down jacket while hiking. I think fleece or even a synthetic puffy j...

In GEAR » Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket vs. Extremely Light Jacket
October 04, 2:20pm

Cuben
I am still waffling a bit as to whether I want to tackle this project. It does seem silly that I would spend as much in materials as I could buy a SpinnShelter from GG for. I would make a few chang...

In Make Your Own Gear » Combined order for green cuben - Anybody want some?
October 02, 11:58am

Cuben
I emailed Jon about getting 9m shipped directly to me if he has any left over. I have never done any type of sewing project before so you guys will have to help walk me thru it. I do think if I ask...

In Make Your Own Gear » Combined order for green cuben - Anybody want some?
October 02, 8:46am

8.3 oz GT Packlite Jacket w/hood $169
I have no experience with this jacket, but Mountain Gear has the Salomon Minim Jacket on sale for $169. 8.3oz Gore Tex Packlite Jacket with a hood. This might be the best thing for someone that wan...

In Gear Deals » 8.3 oz GT Packlite Jacket w/hood $169
October 01, 9:10am

Re:...So what camera do you carry?
I use a 4 year old Olympus Stylus 720SW. It may not be the perfect point and shoot, but is small, lightweight, waterproof and tough, so it seemed to be the best camera for backpacking that I could ...

In GEAR » ... So what camera do you carry?
September 30, 4:36pm

Camera
Waterproof/Rainproof (It rains a lot here in the SE and I don't want to have to worry about ruining my camera) Toughness (what if I drop it on a rock) Lightweight (of course) Compact (of cou...

In GEAR » What do you look for in a backcountry camera?
September 29, 3:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.