Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1561 - 1570 of 1990 | Page: 1 ...148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ...199

Forum » Thread

Cold Feet Problem - Vapor Barrier?
I have a problem with cold feet and hands in the winter (25*-0*F Lows) when I stop moving. This may have something to do with having such a low heart rate (45), but When I sleep I have been adding ...

In GEAR » Cold Feet Problem - Vapor Barrier?
November 13, 8:39am

I don't doubt the loft...
My Phantom 0 has the advertised 7.5" of loft, I would assume that all of the Phantom series bags would be as advertised as well, but I could be wrong. I also noticed that it is rated at EN ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Sleeping Bag Review
November 12, 2:02pm

Osprey Aether 60
I have a Osprey Aether 60 for sale if you are interested. It is a size Large and weighs 3lb 9oz It has seen very little use. If interested send me a PM or email me at b_rogers_99(at)yahoo(dot)com

In Gear Swap » WTB Pack
November 12, 9:38am

Re:Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
Thanks for posting! I have corresponded with Grant several times via email and he is always courteous, responsive, and knowledgeable. That is part of what makes Gossamer Gear my favorite gear ma...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
November 11, 4:01pm

zipper
They must have changed the zipper guard design when they went to a full length zipper because it looks nothing like the one on my Phantom 0 with a 3/4 zipper. I have had no trouble with snags, thou...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Sleeping Bag Review
November 11, 2:13pm

Montane +1
I have a Montane Aero (my size large is 2.9oz)made of Pertex Quantum that I have really liked. The Patagonia Houdini is also supposed to be very breathable.

In GEAR » Wich windshirt is the most breathable?
November 11, 8:14am

Re: Appalachian Trail (MA section) June 2010
Fist off I assume that you are going to be staying in shelters since your only shelter is a water resistant bivy, but what if the shelters are full? You need to take some sort of tarp to supplement...

In Gear Lists » Appalachian Trail (MA section) June 2010
November 11, 8:08am

Balaclava for sleeping
If you are just looking for something light you might look at the Outdoor Research Option Balaclava made of polypropylene or a Buff. If you are looking for more warmth, try the Backpacking Light PR...

In GEAR » Balaclava for sleeping
November 10, 10:02am

SOLD
nm

In Gear Swap » FS: Mont-Bell Apline Down Jacket -L
November 09, 4:27pm

Essence
It is a medium and I would give you an accurate measurement but I don't have an operating scale at the moment. A new one is on my Christmas list! If you are still interested after I get my new ...

In GEAR » Marmot Mica
November 09, 4:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.