Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1561 - 1570 of 1800 | Page: 1 ...148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ...180

Forum » Thread

UL Fly Creek
I have the Seedhouse SL1 and have been very happy with it. I have used it for 120 nights, in rain, single digit temps, high winds, and a snow storm that dropped 10" of snow overnight (that is ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Terra Nova Laser Photon Tent Review
May 30, 8:29am

Update?
I am sort of stuck between these three packs as well and was curious as to what you decided on and why.

In GEAR » Starlites, Circuits and Mariposa Pluses....oh my!
May 29, 9:32pm

Fuel Canister
You might also try taking a smaller 4oz MSR or Snow Peak fuel canister. They weigh about 8ounces and I can go 17-18 days on one.

In Gear Lists » Base Weight
May 29, 4:28pm

Dyneema
ULA Packs also have Dyneema X so somebody has it in green. I kind of like the MLD Grey myself.

In Make Your Own Gear » Momentum and Dyneema - other than thru-hiker?
May 29, 12:03pm

Another option
While I agree that for UL rain pants, the Golite Reeds are the gold standard. I just discovered another option today. looking at Salomon trail runners, I noticed they had GT Packlite rain pants tha...

In GEAR » rain pant suggestions
May 29, 8:41am

Stains
A quote from the GG owners manual on the website (this came from the Mariposa Plus manual) Note: Recently we’ve had a few reports of the pad holder mesh causing stains on shirts. Last year w...

In GEAR » GG Murmur Stains Shirt?
May 27, 9:33pm

tarp
I might look at some of the cheaper tarps from Equinox (grommets) or a tarp from alpinelitegear.com (tie outs).

In Make Your Own Gear » Using Harbor Frieght tarp?
May 27, 12:02pm

SpinnShelter
It depends on how mad the wife is when she finds out I bought a new tent!

In GEAR » Alpinlite Gear Bug Tent
May 27, 11:57am

Other options
It is a bit heavier but the Marmot Essence and Marmot Micra are both wp/b jackets with hoods that weigh under 7oz and claim great breathabitity ratings.

In GEAR » North Face 5.4oz waterproof w/hood
May 27, 9:05am

water
While there can be water problems on the AT in Summer and Fall, there are hardly ever problems in the Spring. In over 500 miles of section hiking the AT in all seasons, I have never carried more th...

In Gear Lists » Early Spring AT Gear list
May 26, 9:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.