BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1501 - 1510 of 1992 | Page: 1 ...142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ...200

Forum » Thread

More useless info and an unprofound song
If you have kids and have heard "Party in the USA" more times than you care to count check out "Party in the CIA" by good ol Weird Al for an improved version, in the meantime so...

In Chaff » A profound statement
November 14, 9:19pm

Churchill's profound statement when drunk
Bessie Braddock - Sir, you are drunk. Churchill - Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober.

November 14, 9:10pm

If at first you don't succeed...
If at first you don't succeed... Don't try skydiving If at first you don't succeed... Destroy all evidence that you tried.

November 14, 9:05pm

Re Re A profound statement
At this time next year we will be electing a president. We will either re-elect the current one or elect a new one to replace him. There are two outcomes. 1. If the current one is re-elected ...

November 14, 8:58pm

MicroSpikes
I have not tried the microspikes so take this with a grain of salt but they sound like a good idea. One thing that seems to be unique to the east is freezing rain. I haven't seen it in a coup...

In Gear Lists » AT Winter Thru-Hike gear suggestions.
November 14, 8:22pm

Folded Prolite
Good question Jerry I don't know whether folding a Prolite in the same place will damage it or not. I've never heard of it. This question gets into why I've changed my approach a bit ...

In Editor's Roundtable » MYOG: Backpack Design
November 14, 5:34pm

Thanks
Thanks for the heads up Eric, not a nice way to go. Any way to avoid this? I'm thinking easily available knife to cut out of snowshoes? I guess thats assuming you're not knocked out.

In Winter Hiking » NARSID
November 14, 1:33pm

Torso Length
You mean your torso lenght can't be any longer than the pad? I actually got a new pad when I realized I needed more torso lenght.

November 14, 12:33pm

New Pack Design
I thought I would add an update to this article with some new lessons I've learned recently. 1. Pad As "Virtual Frame" I always rolled my pad on the theory that the cylander was ...

November 14, 11:32am

Sizing
A medium might be your size but I would caution you to put some weight in it before you decide to keep it. My old Medium Jam2 felt nice and snug but once I loaded it up it was putting too much wei...

In GEAR » Golite Jam Sizing
November 14, 5:44am

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.