BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 151 - 160 of 397 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...40

Forum » Thread

Available until tomorrow
I'm going to put these on ebay tomorrow if nobody wants them.

In Gear Swap » FS: New with tags Smartwool Boxers size medium
August 03, 10:00am

Withdrawn
Nm

In Gear Swap » FS: New with tags Smartwool Boxers size medium
August 02, 4:00pm

re: bivvy, burn
Thank you all for the great information. From what you all describe it sounds like the gear setup that I used to begin my AT hike will be about right on. I came to the AT from the west so a lot o...

In GEAR » Difference in gear for PCT vs. AT
July 31, 12:16pm

Trail Gloves
I picked up the Merrell trail gloves Marshall's for $39.99. I really like them and they look pretty normal.

In GEAR » "Normal" looking minimalist trail runner
July 28, 5:12pm

Re: Sean
Thank you Sean that is some great info. Do you have any idea what your max total weight was?

July 28, 8:34am

Arc
I am gearing up for a PCT thru as well. I used the MLD Prophet for my AT thru-hike and it worked great with total weights in the 20# range. I would not want to carry any more than that in a fra...

In GEAR » PCT backpack
July 28, 8:22am

Difference in gear for PCT vs. AT
I just finished an AT thru-hike and am ready to start planning my PCT hike for next year. I was ultralight through my whole AT hike. Starting March 5 I had plenty of gear, skill and opportunity to...

July 27, 5:00pm

WPB cuben pants
WPB cuben pants. I was really surprised by how much I used these on my thru-hike. They were great for laundry, wind, rain and cold.

In GEAR » Unusual (and expensive) item that you consider worth it
July 27, 3:18pm

Good question
Compactor bag One Wrap velcro wire tie (used to hold my goose necked compactor bag closed.) A soda bottle lid with a bunch of holes drilled in it. Used as a water diverter for showers, di...

In GEAR » What are the most useful inexpensive items you carry?
July 27, 6:07am

Gortex socks
If the rain might turn to snow I like Gortex socks and non Gortex shoes. Saved my toes in North Carolina this March. Lots of snow.

In GEAR » If it rains do you keep going?
July 23, 5:02pm

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm