BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 151 - 160 of 1354 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...136

Forum » Thread

In good hands :-)
Jon and I are talking stove stuff. We'll figure it out. :-)

In GEAR » Caldera Cone Awesomeness
February 18, 5:37pm

Re: Re: GGG gathering west Coast
Ken gave a dozen of these away at the recent GGG gathering out in California where they had some really nice weather. Here in Northern Illinois we are in the process of getting another 6" of s...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
February 17, 8:12am

Carbon Felt Simmer Pad
Carbon Felt Simmer Pad Use this device to make your StarLyte burners and Companion Burner simmer for real cooking and baking needs. User friendly, just place over lit burner as seen in this...

In Gear Deals » Carbon Felt Simmer Pad
February 17, 7:52am

Re: Re: Mini angel food cake pan windscreen/pot support?
The cake batter recipe is the greatest. It's 2 cake mixes together equal amounts. One box of this and one box of that. My wife knows which ones. I'm going back to using a one piece pan ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Mini angel food cake pan windscreen/pot support?
February 09, 5:14pm

Re: Re: Mini angel food cake pan windscreen/pot support?
Dale my friend, I have been baking. I used a StarLyte for simmering stove, 1/2 ounce denatured alcohol. Used the 10cm Imusa mug sold at bplite. ;-) used an aluminum foil lid. Cake batter c...

In Make Your Own Gear » Mini angel food cake pan windscreen/pot support?
February 09, 3:35pm

Re: Conquistador GGG gathering in CA.
I thought for sure Bob would know :-) Anybody from the GGG get a free stove? Hey J.Abela, you can use the lantern on your upcoming adventure. Sorry I didn't have time to weld a ring on to...

In GEAR » Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
February 07, 8:26am

Re: Re: Re: Thanx Guys - ATTN Moderators
Good to know....thanks A fisherman's dream....love the avatar :-) I'll have to visit add free site. The broad on the right hand side in skimpy shorts pi$$es me off. If she's not ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Search-ability on BPL has been compromized - Why? and why no announcement?
February 07, 8:18am

Re: Re: foil tape, and laughing all the way to the bank.
Hey Peter Vaco, I'll take 10 dozen of those receiver brackets. Make them out of .005 titanium.

In Make Your Own Gear » One Gram Pot Knob
February 06, 8:37pm

Conquistador GGG gathering in CA.
I'm still looking for some feedback on the cans and fuel used by TD in the photos. Being that TD is in California, I suspect they will start to use the Conquistador cans soon ;-) Next year ...

February 06, 10:01am

Re: Awesome Conquistador Beer Can (AC/BC) Pot
Bigfoot2, you'll be cookin big time :-) Put a steel disc on the pot support to direct the flames towards the wall of the Backcountry Boiler. Should work just fine. Take a look at these borro...

February 04, 9:19am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.