BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 151 - 160 of 1255 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...126

Forum » Thread

Dale
Dale how much does the gutter spikes weigh?

In Make Your Own Gear » Home Made Tent Stakes
November 11, 8:48pm

Re:: Focus Fire 14 feedback Dry Baking
@yon I also have extensive work done with dry baking and this is even more difficult than just boiling water. Thermal feedback and thermal runaway are one of the biggest issues in designing a wind...

In GEAR » Focus Fire 14 feedback
November 10, 1:43pm

Re: Fancy Feast Alcohol Stove
@but what else do you have to do while sitting by your fire after a day’s worth of hiking? I would say spare a few extra minutes and save a few extra ounces. Nice container for a lightweight s...

In Make Your Own Gear » Fancy Feast Alcohol Stove
November 09, 7:23am

Re: Here is one pretty cheap it no one on here has one for sale.
When you click on the "add to cart" a message says they are out of stock. Keep trying, I am :-) John needs the help :-)

In Gear Swap » WTB: Coleman F1 Lite Lantern
November 02, 9:49am

Re: "Simmerlytes"
A couple of reviews have arrived on the SimmerLyte burner. One deals with the burner being used in a Caldera Cone. These are unsolicited. I'm glad they are working well. Thank you for the r...

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner for Simmering
October 30, 8:05pm

Re: Re: Interesting
Hi Tom, from the top of the Simmerlyte to the bottom of the pot will be 1" When using the 8 gram Esbitlyte the dimensions will be the same: http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=q...

In GEAR » New to alcohol stoves - burn time questions
October 30, 5:46pm

Interesting
Interesting how we "make" our stoves work. Only after we have made our purchase do we find out the "little" things that might be challenging. Stoves that need more fuel to insur...

October 30, 3:32pm

Re: Re: Backpacking Pots for Boy Scouts
Walmart sells Imusa aluminum mugs/pots. $2.00 for the 10cm(2 cup) and $4.00 for the 12cm. When Jerry was in scouts they had ice boxes in restaurants and the ice was delivered on the backs of th...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Backpacking Pots for Boy Scouts
October 29, 8:18pm

Re: Re: The World is Not Flat
His hand is out of the picture holding the pot handle ;)

October 29, 3:44pm

Re: Re: SulYte Gram-Splitter XULyte Gram Reduction Kit
Glad you got a chance to get fire under it :-) I'm working on a "system kit" for the pot. Special windscreen that fits in the pot ;)

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SulYte Gram-Splitter XULyte Gram Reduction Kit
October 29, 2:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.