Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 151 - 160 of 1562 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...157

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: StarLyteXL
Tom, the advantage is fuel capacity. It can hold 4oz in suspension. No fuel bottle is required if going on a 2 day hike. The new one has a tight fitting lid to save unused fuel. The new one has a ...

In GEAR » Solo cooking set.
January 27, 7:47am

Re: Re: new size StarLyte
"Dan, can you tell us what we are looking at in the photo?" Bob, front row are the new size StarLyte Burners. Back row are the original StarLyte and the Modified. The new extra lar...

January 27, 7:38am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Esbit Burner
Almost ready. Weighs 11 grams compared to the original that weighed 18 grams.

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
January 26, 8:34pm

new size StarLyte
This new size StarLyte works well in a Caldera Keg cone. It holds 4 ounces of fuel comes with lid to retain unused fuel. I can include one with the Imusa Mug that has a handle. I'll throw in a ...

January 26, 8:07pm

Re: yes
Last 3 posts very helpful...thank you.

In Make Your Own Gear » 4 Mil Polycro Tarp Material in Green; 20'X100'
January 26, 7:35pm

Static Electricity
I know polyethylene is easily charged and is a PITA to keep clean in dry weather. Does polycro get charged up also? Is the 1mil polycro easy to fold? Same question goes for the 4mil.

In Make Your Own Gear » 4 Mil Polycro Tarp Material in Green; 20'X100'
January 26, 1:30pm

Re: Exactly..
This is the only correct stove setup that will burn ISO. Watch Hiram Cooks video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=OjgEqG74y5w&x-yt-ts=1421914688 Stoves other than wic...

In Make Your Own Gear » Specific Stove question Bud lite bottle and Isopropyl 99%
January 26, 12:02pm

Re: Re: I know isopropyl is not the best fuel.
Thank you Roger. A quote from that first link: Isopropanol Isopropanol, (isopropyl alcohol, C_3 H_7 OH, or IPA) is readily available in the US as 'Iso-HEET Premium water remover and fuel...

In Make Your Own Gear » Specific Stove question Bud lite bottle and Isopropyl 99%
January 25, 9:40am

Re: Nice design!
Jimmer :-) The "burner" portion weighs 1 ounce, is 1 inch tall and is 3-3/8 inches in diameter. The "pot support" is made of 306 stainless steel, weighs 0.1 ounce and is 1...

January 25, 9:09am

Listen To Roger
Take note to what Roger said. Burning Iso smells worse than Esbit IMHO when it's blown out, even worse.

January 24, 8:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.