BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 151 - 160 of 1341 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...135

Forum » Thread

something for your best friend
Make something for your best friend pictured in your avatar :-)

In Make Your Own Gear » Want to dip my toe in the MYOG water...
February 02, 6:57pm

Re: Stand By Me
Thank you everyone for the great feed back on the StarLytes. It is not recommended that the pot support be removed from the stove for storage. ""I'm required to say that ;-) "...

In GEAR » Zelph Starlyte alcohol stove
February 02, 6:17pm

Re: Re: Re: One Gram Pot Knob
Very nice Dale. Next time use an appropriate length rivet, insert into hand held tool, place rivet through hole, place length of tight fitting tubing over end of rivet and then squeeze to "po...

In Make Your Own Gear » One Gram Pot Knob
February 02, 3:22pm

Re: Want to dip my toe in the MYOG water...
I have a 5-6 yards of silnylon that you can have to get you started. No charge, just want to help you get started. :-) I also have some Cordura 400 denier you can have, black in color. PM your addr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Want to dip my toe in the MYOG water...
February 02, 3:07pm

Re: AC/BC
Give me your address in a pm and I'll ship it out first thing in the AM when I go to the post office with a large order going to Japan. Pay me later :-)

In GEAR » Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
February 02, 2:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Good Beer . . . Great Cans
Take your time.....enjoy the beer while watching the game today. If anyone else out there wants their cans re-purposed let me know. I've had some requests so I'll make some available...

February 02, 8:18am

Re: Beg to Differ!
Ok, it's a returnable plastic container.

In Make Your Own Gear » If anyone knows what this foam thing was used for originally, let me know
February 02, 8:02am

round corners
The corners are too round. Not for packaging.

In Make Your Own Gear » If anyone knows what this foam thing was used for originally, let me know
February 01, 6:28pm

Cans and bottles oh-boy!!!
"Delmar", the graphics on the bottles are also awesome :-) I did make a stove once using a small labratory Pyrex container and 3 tubular borosilicate pot supports extending out from the ...

February 01, 9:07am

Re: Good Beer . . . Great Cans
Brian my friend :-) Yes, for sure, send me your empties. In return I'll send one back with ridges applied and top removed with side cutter. Good trade! :-) Here is what the can looks like...

January 31, 12:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.