BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 151 - 160 of 652 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Valid combatant targets @ Dean
"Yup, at least as OK as our dealings with the likes of Mubarak, the Saudi royal family, Somoza in Nicaragua, Batista in Cuba, The Shah of Iran, the al Khalifa royal family in Bahrain, Karimov ...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
November 16, 7:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Not anti
It's general comments like Christian British leaders are the cause of the mess that are inaccurate. Sure their were supporters like him that fit the mold, but the situation is just more complex...

November 16, 7:39pm

Re: Re: Not anti
"Perhaps it's time to give history a rest and deal with what is there now, and get people to deal with their emotions. The solution to the problem is actually very, very simple... accept t...

November 16, 7:02pm

Re: Re: What a shame...
Well if Starbucks would buy them they could triple the price at least and put them beside all the pastries. They would become the fad overnight. Can't you see it.... Eggnog Latte and a Twinkie ...

In Chaff » No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
November 16, 6:52pm

Re: AT SOBO
Ben, that is cool that you get to share part of the adventure with your son. Enjoy. Jared, I agree with Ben on the quilt and gaiters. I wouldn't use crampons, but some microspikes would b...

In Winter Hiking » Smokies in the winter: any tips on our setup?
November 16, 6:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Valid combatant targets @ Dean
"When you stop laughing, maybe you could give me a couple of examples?" Projecting power close or far what is the difference. Taiwan, Japan, South China Sea, North Korea, Africa(Sudan...

November 16, 6:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Not anti
"What right did the British have to grant the Jews a homeland in Palestine?" Well it was their territory that's why. However they did a poor job. And as you say both groups have...

November 16, 6:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Valid combatant targets @ Dean
"That is not interfering, Brad, as it is being done with the consent and cooperation of the governments involved" Consent of radical rulers like in Sudan. Uh ok. "They have nev...

November 16, 5:41pm

Re: Re: Not anti
""Both Jewish and Christian Zionism has caused this state of affairs. The Christian British Military leaders that helped set up Israel were Zionists trying to bring about the Rapture.&quo...

November 16, 5:22pm

Re: Re: Re: No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
Feel for employees. Imagine most would rather have job than be unemployed. Bad advice from union.

In Chaff » No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
November 16, 3:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm