BPL Community Profile

will sawyer (wjsawyer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Connecticut
About Me will sawyer has not added a biography yet.
CityRiverside
StateConnecticut
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by will sawyer

Showing 151 - 160 of 216 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

sleeping positions
I'm trying to become a back sleeper after normally being a side/stomach sleeper. I am usually very comfortable on my back, I am just unable to fall asleep. any tips?

In Philosophy & Technique » sleeping positions
November 14, 7:47pm

how low (temperature) could you go with this?
To clarify, by lean-to I didn't mean a tarp pitch, I meant a 3 sided wooden building with roof, so no need for water protection. David, thats exactly the sort of thing I was hoping to hear....

In GEAR » how low (temperature) could you go with this?
November 14, 5:59pm

Eric, I've checked out the blizzard bags, and i'm not sure i see the advantage of that. Its spec'ed at 12.6 oz, which is about 8 times as heavy as an emergency blanket. I don't d...

November 14, 5:35pm

While I would usually have a lean-to, It might be nice to have something waterproof as a just-in-case, I wouldn't have a rain jacket, and there is always a potential of injury and getting stuck...

November 14, 5:00pm

lots of interesting thoughts daleā€¦ I was also thinking about 50F for myself. A thought would be to trim down the pad to a mummy shape, and then get velco dots or something similar to put aroun...

November 14, 4:24pm

just gathering opinions... you are bedding down in a 3 walled lean-to with the following: thin long underwear bottoms 100wt fleece jacket 1/8" full length pad emergency blanket how low...

November 14, 3:13pm

size?
What size is the cilogear 30L?

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD, GG LT4, Cilogear
November 12, 5:41pm

Re: replacing sleeping pad
Judging by your location, and the fact that it probably won't b too cold on a canoe trip, you might want to consider getting a NeoAir, also from Thermarest. It should be much lighter, more comp...

In GEAR » replacing sleeping pad
November 11, 5:56am

clothing systems
here is what I used for my most recent hike, four days(but was planning on eight) in Vermont this August. temps down to the 40s and lots of rain, but luckily no snow there. Worn: generic synthe...

In GEAR » clothing systems
November 07, 8:01pm

good luck
totally understandable Adam. Good luck on finding a buyer for such an awesome pack! Will

In Gear Swap » FS: Dana Design Arclight Glacier
November 05, 8:57am

All Reader Reviews by will sawyer

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Inov-8 Company Review
I love their products, but haven't dealt with the company directly until recently. I sent them an email asking if I could get a discount on a pack and what I would be using it for. I got a respons...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 14, 11:09am

Forty Below Light Energy TR Overboots/Simple Slippers
I received my overboots in the mail today, a day earlier than predicted. Previously I had emailed Joel when I heard about these as I wasn't sure they were exactly what I was looking for, and I was...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 07, 3:55pm