Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 151 - 160 of 547 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...55

Forum » Thread

page 137
Sorry Rog, it's your turn. I brought up the volcano subject on page 137; Roger, I found this article at your website; http://tallbloke.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/greenhouse-gases-cool-plane...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 19, 8:13pm

cake
It's silly to think that you presented enough there to even decorate a cake. I shifted to Greenland to offset your lame 5% comment. Considering the time of the Vikings - because something ha...

August 19, 7:17pm

Greenland
You seem to have forgotten Greenland - that has been setting records for melt - no offsets for that. Oh, I guess we found a figure from you that is statistically insignificant - 5% just does not co...

August 19, 6:36pm

counter culture
Rog, we all know you are going to come up with your own special charts and graphs that run counter to what is actually being discovered and that run counter to actual and real data - knock yourself...

August 19, 5:22pm

no meaning
Rog says, " because according to measurements the global climate hasn't warmed in any statistically significant sense for 17 years." Climate change does not mean just straight line...

August 19, 3:55pm

Lye
I was up at Bishop Pass a few years ago to climb Agassiz and a pack horse had to be put down. I did not see that part, but the packers, or maybe it was the Forest Service, had poured/covered it wit...

In Chaff » What if a stock animal goes down in the backcountry?
August 19, 2:51pm

increases
The important thing here would be to compare the increase of incoming shortwave with the increase in outgoing longwave, IF this is the case. The whole point is that the outgoing is not keeping up w...

August 19, 11:29am

context
Give us some context with that and some source. Are we supposed to believe from this out of context chart that OLR is increasing at some stupifying rate? Check out this chart; http://www.skept...

August 18, 9:33pm

Dan is wrong........
along with 99% of the Climate Science community. Sounds better to say Dan is wrong doesn't it Rog, rather than the entire Climate Science community is wrong.

August 18, 2:07pm

looky
You had to look? What about the other people here that 'looked' and found that you are wrong? I did not mention solar activity or solar cyles per se but mentioned incoming solar radiation ...

August 17, 11:25am

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.