BPL Community Profile

Susan Papuga (veganaloha) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Susan Papuga has not added a biography yet.
CityHonolulu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListJMT 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Susan Papuga

Showing 151 - 160 of 534 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...54

Forum » Thread

Re: GG eVent Cuben Dry Sacks
+1 for the granite gear bags that KJ posted the link to at REI. They come in different sizes, so you may want to check and see if any are right for the gear you're storing.

In GEAR » Best Truly Waterproof lightweight Dry Bags (relatively durable)--Sea to Summit Lightweight Drysacks?
October 21, 12:43am

Re: Gatewood Cape and Nature's Call
Okay Bob, I hesitate to ask, but being the morbidly courious type, I will. Why do you need a "pee bottle?" Can't you just use your "anatomical advantage" to launch th...

In GEAR » Gatewood Cape vs ?
October 21, 12:16am

Re: Has nayone had any experience with the sleeping bags manufactured by Kathmandu?
I found Kathmandu stores and products throughout New Zealand and Australia. I haven't used their sleeping bags, but the other gear I bought from them has been solid, although not necessarily U...

In GEAR » Has nayone had any experience with the sleeping bags manufactured by Kathmandu?
October 20, 11:59pm

Re: Re: FS: Ponchos - NWT
Bump!!

In Gear Swap » FS: Ponchos - NWT
October 20, 11:54pm

Re: Re Who watches survival shows? (NOT "Suvivor")
I'm always surprised at the negativity to Bear Gryllis on this site. He is prior Brit Special Forces, so I wouldn't classify what he does as "stupid" as much as I would say that ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Who watches survival shows? (NOT "Suvivor")
October 14, 2:39am

Re: Using microspikes outside of the snow?
Yes, I've seen people use them for very steep, slippery dirt or mud slopes. May be hard on the trail, but usually it's in spots already being eroded due to the steepness.

In GEAR » Using microspikes outside of the snow?
October 13, 12:41am

Borah Gear
try John West's at Borahgear.com

In GEAR » Alternatives to SMD Bivy?
October 10, 11:56pm

Re: FS: Ponchos - NWT
Bump! Make me an offer. Perfect transiton gear or for car camping or scouts.

In Gear Swap » FS: Ponchos - NWT
October 09, 9:28pm

Re: Characteristics of good trail runners
Remember that their primary purpose is running shoes, not hiking. Given that, you have to be aware that like street running shoes, trail running shoes are engineered as certain types; stability, c...

In GEAR » Characteristics of good trail runners
October 06, 7:21pm

Re: I don't want the pack
Avery, I think the price change reflects recent changes to the pack in the most recent production run, not a sinister plot to screw you. +1 to the many comments on what a good bargain GoLite ...

In GEAR » GoLite Jam 2012 Price Hikes
October 05, 9:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Susan Papuga

Susan Papuga has posted no reviews.