BPL Community Profile

Susan Papuga (veganaloha) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Susan Papuga has not added a biography yet.
CityHonolulu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListJMT 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Susan Papuga

Showing 151 - 160 of 523 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...53

Forum » Thread

Re: Mine's ok...
Jennifer, Which size did you order and if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? thanks, Susan

In GEAR » 2012 mariposa-GG customer service
October 03, 8:25pm

Veg or Vegan
Erik, all in fun... I totally understadn trying the prepackaged foods because it's probably a fun treat for the kids and I applaud you for working to make the vegetarian kids feel welcome...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Eater Reviews of "vegetarian" offerings from Mountain House or other mainstream
October 02, 1:10pm

Re: Re: Yowzah!!! A s s-less Chaps!
"I've always thought that was redundant. Chaps are @$$less by definition. If chaps had an @$$, they'd be...pants!" hence the expression, "that really 'chaps' my a ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » whats your sul system?
October 02, 2:44am

Re: Re: Yowzah!!! A s s-less Chaps!
shorts, yeah, that's the ticket! "In the Navy......"

October 01, 6:43pm

Nut-free
"Don't even get me started on what a PITA it is to go nut-free." I'm a wahine, but I agree, nobody should have to be neutered to get to go on a BP trip. :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Eater Reviews of "vegetarian" offerings from Mountain House or other mainstream
October 01, 4:52pm

Yowzah!!! A s s-less Chaps!
"I take no pants. Instead, I wear my chaps to add warmth to my legs at camp." Who knew? A s s-less Chaps - the new staple in any SUL kit!!! I think we've located the last o...

October 01, 4:35pm

WTB: Gossamer Gear 2012 Murmur Pack
I'm still looking for a 2012 Murmur. It's important for me that it is a 2012 because I need the reconfigured shoulder straps in order for it to fit me. Thanks! PS: For those who ori...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear 2012 Murmur Pack
October 01, 2:09pm

Re: watch woes and suggested (new) one?
I had a similar experience with the Ironman sprint, only it happened after I wore the watch in the shower a few times. Since I was traveling, I just had to ditch it and buy a new watch. I went ba...

In GEAR » watch woes and suggested (new) one?
September 29, 11:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Small NeoAir Xlite...actual weight?
rusty. Check out the GS, there are two of them listed there now.

In GEAR » Small NeoAir Xlite...actual weight?
September 29, 11:06pm

Re: flying with GG LT4 poles
Dale, I have a pair of GG LT 4s and recently went through this exercise to fly mainland for my JMT thruhike in August. My usual practice: If I'm flying somewhere for a trip and I'll ha...

In GEAR » flying with GG LT4 poles
September 29, 10:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Susan Papuga

Susan Papuga has posted no reviews.