BPL Community Profile

Stephen M (stephenm) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The Great Lakes Bay Region
About Me Stephen M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen M

Showing 151 - 160 of 4810 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...481

Forum » Thread

BPL Meetups in Michigan, Candadian Shield, and ADK
Folks, Its time to dust this thread off after the very successful MRT BPL trip. Cheers, Stephen

In Pre-Trip Planning » BPL Meetups in Michigan, Candadian Shield, and ADK
May 23, 6:59pm

Anjan 3GT big enough to swing a cat
Some pics of the Anjan 3 Gt. It was pitched hurriedly straight out of the box as rain was looming, so my apologies for the crappy pitch and photos. Will get some batter ones when I can. This...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
May 23, 5:13pm

Re: FS: Arcteryx XL Blowout! Phase SV, Delta LT, Cerium Hoody LT, Nuclei
Folks, Will is a gentleman to deal with. The Nuclei is an absolute cracker of a hoody for the weight. I take a large in most brands and the XL Nuclei is perfect to allow some layering. Best...

In Gear Swap » FS: Arcteryx XL Blowout! Phase SV, Delta LT, Cerium Hoody LT, Nuclei
May 23, 3:46pm

Re: Pack for 40+ pound loads
I am biased as I have been using a Mchale since last Autumn. It fits and carries far better than anything I have owned in the past. I still have a UL pack for summer though.

In GEAR » Pack for 40+ pound loads
May 21, 5:52pm

Re: very sad...
That's a disgrace.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » very sad...
May 21, 1:46pm

Re: New Western Mountaineering Bag
WM and Montbell normally dont allow sales, but have a google and you might find some.

In GEAR » New Western Mountaineering Bag
May 21, 11:10am

Re: Above tree line
Yes. Once on mountain and another time in a town centre.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Have you ever saved someone's life?
May 21, 9:28am

Re: Re: Recommended walks near London UK
Maybe some snow in Scotland that time of year but not so much in England. Seriously join outdoorsmagic

In Pre-Trip Planning » Recommended walks near London UK
May 21, 8:21am

Re: Recommended walks near London UK
Not exactly want you asked but.... Getting on a train for 2 hours will put you near the English Lake District, you would then need to spend Maybe an hour on a local bus/train but well worth it....

In Pre-Trip Planning » Recommended walks near London UK
May 21, 4:39am

Anjan 3GT
An Anjan 3GT is on route to Chez M as we speak. If it passes the "Wife likes it test" then it should see some use this summer.

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
May 20, 5:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen M

Stephen M has posted no reviews.