BPL Community Profile

Stephen M (stephenm) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale A very flat place (Grrrrrrrr)
About Me Stephen M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen M

Showing 151 - 160 of 4578 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...458

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: REI
They have some UL items, such as the Flash 45 pack and UL canister stoves. But most of the items are heavy weight and lifestyle items, anytime I go to Rei my wife Purchase more than I do :-) I...

In Philosophy & Technique » Does this mean I'm ultralight?
March 09, 5:06pm

Nammatj
I had hoped to pitch the Nammatj today, but got caught up clearing ice from the driveway and other household chores. Maybe next weekend, hopefully will get to try out on a trip in 2 weeks.

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
March 09, 5:01pm

Re: 3.5 vs 4 season
Hi Lapsley, The crossing poles arrangement on the Scarp can be a bit fiddly and one needs To be wearing either very light liner gloves (or no gloves at all) to put the crossing poles in place....

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent Thread Part 2
March 09, 8:10am

WTB: Water Restiant Bivy
Bump.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Water Restiant Bivy
March 08, 7:44pm

Re: Re: Test to see if Camo Cuben is visible
I just see a blank screen :-)

In User Test Forum » Test to see if Camo Cuben is visible
March 08, 7:17pm

Re: Re: 3.5 vs 4 season
Rick, I hear you.

March 08, 7:16pm

Re: how does everyone see these deals so fast?
Hi John, Its just luck, if you really want something put an advert up and a potential seller may offer you one before they list it.

In Gear Swap » FS HMG ULTAMID 2 $450
March 08, 4:41pm

Re: Scarp 1
The Scarp is an outstanding tent Lapsley, I used one for one for years and it survived 70mph winds on the side of an Irish Mountain, but the Scarp is really only a 3.5 season tent as most part user...

March 08, 4:29pm

Re: Kerlon Drooling
That looks like a beast of a tent Walter, the inner of the 3 pole Hillie tunnels have a massive amount of inner space. I tried the Soulo on a couple of winter trips and found it a bit cramped s...

March 08, 1:35pm

Re: Question
Yes Nick, I have used cable ties to fix buddies snow shoes and reattach a sole to a boot when the front of it seperated. Have used cord (ironwire) to add extra guy points to a tent in a gale.

In GEAR » Your Repair Kit Contents
March 08, 12:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen M

Stephen M has posted no reviews.