BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 151 - 160 of 1325 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...133

Forum » Thread

Re: Backpackable Wood Stoves: Theory and Ultralight Application
In before, "this is diluting the purpose of the site" and, "this is BACKPACKING light, not sit-in-a-(warm)-tent light!"

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpackable Wood Stoves: Theory and Ultralight Application
February 05, 10:27am

Re: gaiters
http://www.mountainhardwear.com/scree-gaiter-OM3747.html Very happy with these.

In GEAR » gaiters
February 02, 10:50am

Re: Schools ditches rules and loses bullies
I would love to read the results of that study when the paper comes out.

In Chaff » Schools ditches rules and loses bullies
February 01, 10:09am

Re: Claustrophobia, quilt owners’ secret shame?
Eh? No. I like having my head free with a separate hood. Side sleeping in a bag and getting a mouthful of hood all night (and alternately cold ears) is annoying. But not claustrophobic. I like ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Claustrophobia, quilt owners’ secret shame?
January 31, 3:07pm

Re: merino underwear stretching out.
I've had the same problem, Justin. I use the Underarmour compression shorts, as no wool underwear has worked yet.

In GEAR » merino underwear stretching out.
January 31, 8:02am

Yukon Ter. government opens 71% of the Peel watershed to mining, reversing 5 year development plan
"The Peel watershed is one of the few places left where you still have large, intact predator-prey ecosystems," says Karen Baltgailis of the Yukon Conservation Society. "From wolve...

In On the Web » Yukon Ter. government opens 71% of the Peel watershed to mining, reversing 5 year development plan
January 30, 8:24am

Re: Pennsylvania National Forest and Gas wells.
Corbett's administration is a disgrace on every level and the damage done to PA's public lands will last for decades. You can look at a map of all wells here: http://stateimpact.npr.org/pe...

In Chaff » Pennsylvania National Forest and Gas wells.
January 26, 4:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok
Well, I wasn't asking you to back it up in any challenging sense, just more wondering where you're seeing it and by extension what you consider "the left." I consider most all nat...

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
January 26, 4:09pm

bottom line
A bunch of people who don't get to take their dog somewhere are upset b/c someone took their dog somewhere and they've decided she didn't deserve to. There are assumptions and speculati...

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 25, 1:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Horses n'Such
>>For the few of you who can't figure out how things effect the handicapped, let me connect the dots for you (or you could try to find out why handicapped organizations are so sanguine ab...

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 25, 7:21am

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.