Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stephen P (spavlock) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Mid-Atlantic
About Me Almost finished with school...for the second time. Hope to move to the Rockies when I'm finished.
StateWV
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListShoulder Season - Mid-Atlantic

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen P

Showing 151 - 160 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

methods
I'm still a fan of using a piece of reflectix to lift the heini pot. It's the lightest and most insulated method I've found so far. However, I will ponder the glove thing and see what I...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cooking glove
August 08, 10:41am

Re: WTB: MLD shoulder bottle pocket
Anyone? Just thought I would check one more time before ordering.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD shoulder bottle pocket
August 08, 10:34am

Re: Inov-8 Roclite 315
Jason, I've been thinking about getting a pair of 315s. I just hate ordering shoes without tring them on, but they have been getting great reviews. The problem I have now is that my toes and...

In GEAR » Trail Runners. Aargh.
August 02, 8:55am

Re: Re: Need Weird Advice. Urgent!
I use salomon XA pros. I like them, but others do not. It all depends on what fits and feels good for you. I use these socks: http://www.darntough.com/hike-trek-1401.html They work well for ...

In GEAR » Need Weird Advice. Urgent!
August 01, 7:21pm

Re: Re: Need Weird Advice. Urgent!
If you still want the support of a hiker, go with John's suggestion. I have used the merrill moab low ventilators and they are cozy for hiking. I have switched entirely to trail runners, but me...

August 01, 6:41pm

Re: Need Weird Advice. Urgent!
Breathable shoes. If you don't like trail runners, then try a pair of boots with mesh uppers. Your feet don't vent in gortex, so all that sweat is stuck inside your boot. A breathable shoe ...

August 01, 5:16pm

WTB: MLD shoulder bottle pocket
Please PM me if you have one that you can part with. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD shoulder bottle pocket
August 01, 12:30am

bump
bump....will return it to the store if no one wants it

In Gear Swap » FS: Eddie Bauer First Ascent Down Sweater
July 23, 12:23pm

FS: Eddie Bauer First Ascent Down Sweater--------SOLD
----------SOLD------------ Brand new w/ tags. Medium TALL. Cardinal Red color. I bought two of these with the intention of returning the one that didn't fit. I would like to get bac...

In Gear Swap » FS: Eddie Bauer First Ascent Down Sweater
July 22, 11:45am

blanching
I bought a bunch on sale and tried dehydrating them. I followed the directions and tips from my book, but they didn't come out well. I blanched them first. I didn't time it, I just waited ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » dehydrating blueberries $#@%
July 18, 7:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen P

Stephen P has posted no reviews.