BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 151 - 160 of 396 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...40

Forum » Thread

=)
Hej all, nice to see interest in the huckePACK! As John I have a LAUFBURSCHE tyvek bivy, which is superb. Also I have used the LAUFBURSCHE Tanzpalast (a tarp/ shelter hybrid, going to be availab...

In GEAR » LAUFBURSCHE huckePACK
March 29, 1:51am

Neither
"Basically i want something bombproof, able to function anywhere, cold, hot weather, using any fuels." 1. Ti-Tri + Inferno burns alcohol, esbit, wood and other biomass in normal and wi...

In GEAR » Help me choose a new stove. (MSR XGK EX vs Primus Omnifuel)
March 25, 11:06am

ULA <3
I think it is great to see ULA packs on the AT and PCT, instead of Gregory, Osprey and similar packs. Hell, I just watched a (2008, German produced featuring US Americans) AT documentary yesterday ...

In GEAR » ULA Camino
March 25, 10:05am

New from TiGoat
New gear coming from Titanium Goat in 2010. Seems like they're working on a PACKRAFT! w00t?! Yes, what's I thought, too. Good to see someone else also try that. Then they have a new cyli...

In GEAR » New from TiGoat
March 25, 8:37am

Kuksa
I'm located in South Finland, and I usually carry two 1l Platys with me, and my Kuksa (a wood cup). There's plenty of water around here, and all of it drinking water quality, so the 2l are ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Water: How much?
March 22, 10:41am

Re: BPL in France
Hei Jon, the French equivalent to BPL.com is Randonner Leger where they will help you out will all your questions, given that you speak French - which I guess you do ;) They got a very informat...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BPL in France
March 22, 2:54am

Elemental Horizons
Matthew Lagas-Rivera from Elemental Horizons answers my questions this Monday morning - Enjoy!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
March 22, 2:46am

Rod Java from TheStickPic.com
Rod Java from TheStickPic.com answers the questions and tells us that there's a backpack in the making from their company!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
March 17, 1:21am

More options?
1. Fenix HP10 if you go out in the winter, Princeton Tec Fuel for more time in the darkness or the classic Petzl e-lite if you don't need it much. 2. I like my Woolpower 200, 400, 600 and 80...

In GEAR » Need recommendation on some gear
March 11, 11:50pm

Re: Hendrik
Hei Jim, GG are in the process of re-doing their website so I believe Grant is busy. I'm sure if you ask your questions here, all the other GG owners could help you out in case GG themselve...

In GEAR » Osprey or Golite
March 11, 1:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.