BPL Community Profile

William Johnsen (sixoclocknews) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale William Johnsen hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me William Johnsen has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Johnsen

Showing 151 - 160 of 172 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

FS: Men's Med Clothing/Jackets, Stuff Sacks
*SOLD* Outdoor Research Marvel Wind shirt SM. $30 *SOLD* Cloudveil waterproof pullover Jacket, MED. $30 *SOLD* Ibex Pingo Softshell Jacket. M's Med. $50 *SOLD* Mountain Hardwear ultralight w...

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Med Clothing/Jackets, Stuff Sack, Compass
August 23, 3:26pm

Fit
I'd be more than happy to take some measurements if you'd like, just let me know which ones. william

In Gear Swap » WTB: Synthetic 30-40* sleeping bag.
August 20, 8:24pm

REI Bag
Hi Don, I've got an older REI Nooksack UL. Pertex shell, Primaloft insulation. It's rated to 35F, but it's sure it's lost some of that. Weighs 2 lbs 5.4oz on my scale. I can take p...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Synthetic 30-40* sleeping bag.
August 20, 2:58pm

survey issue
Hi Tom, I just tried to take the survey and the question that had you rate the different attributes as levels of importance was malfunctioning. For the whole list, it only allowed you to check onc...

In GEAR » Bear Bag / Bear Canister Survey Please Help
July 26, 10:16am

HMG
I just received my order from HMG and their stuff is top notch. Mike is an easy guy to work with, very helpful and prompt with his responses. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

In Gear Deals » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Inc.
July 24, 9:28am

Feathered Friends
I picked up the FF Merlin (slimmer cut than the Kestral) a while ago and have been nothing but impressed. Since they didn't have any already made in Epic I was able to pick my color. I looked a...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag choices-Help me!
July 21, 11:54pm

Re; base layers
I use mostly wool. I like the 190/200 weight (patagonia wool 3, though they may have switched the numbers because they now have a wool 1). The thinner stuff is lighter, but seems to wear to quickly...

In GEAR » Best next-to-skin layer
June 08, 10:45pm

I'll take it
Hi Brain, I was thinking about trying one for condensation. It works with the double rainbow right? If so let me know how to pay. Thank you, william

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Rainbow/Double Rainbow Clip-in Liner
June 08, 1:06pm

$30?
Any takers at $30+ shipping? I'd like to unload them to help fun a trip for next week.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Softshell pants 31, Montrail Leona Divide shoes 9
June 08, 11:29am

FS: Montrail Leona Divide shoes Mens 9
Paypal preferred, shipping costs not included. Ships from western Washington, US. Please PM me with any questions. Montrail Leona Divide, Men's size 9. I got these last year offline because ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Softshell pants 31, Montrail Leona Divide shoes 9
June 06, 6:10pm

All Reader Reviews by William Johnsen

William Johnsen has posted no reviews.